Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

The forest is so cold at night....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syzelle Systella

Syzelle Systella

Race : Hollow
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 35
Strength : 14
Stamina : 46
Speed : 46
Reiryoku : 46
Perception : 46
Reiryoku Speed : 46

The forest is so cold at night.... Empty
PostSubject: The forest is so cold at night....   The forest is so cold at night.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 6:53 am

Amoral
Analytical
Absolutely Oblivious

Syzelle Systella

1,012/1,012/1,012

A soft tingle slowly crept up from the left to the right of a being hidden in the upper most canopy of the forest of menos. 'Is it night already?' It's mind would ask. The being strewn about the branches like a net. The being seemed to have no real form or appearance beside fleshy tendrils which were strewn about the area resembling a spider's web. The thing stayed in place, un-moving, waiting, wondering, contemplating its own existence.'How long am I to wait here?' The being's mind droned on. Questioning it's own life, it's own decisions up to this point. ']Have I always been like this?' The being's mind began to wonder if it was even alive. It's mass of tentacles that were strewn about seemed to twitch only slightly. 'What am I?' It's mind was foggy, almost forgotten in an amnesia like cloud. The being's mind began to piece together it's own thoughts at a slow pace. 'What was the last thing I remember? Oh, right, that.' The being was slowly being engrossed in its own memories.

The mass of tentacles was piled into a small box like object. It sat there, un-moving for so long. Its hunger overtaking it's own will of thought. It needed to feed, it wanted to feed, it wanted nothing but bloodshed. Every so often the box like cage would open only to drop in a fighting hollow that was trying to escape. As the box shut, the insides were plunged into eternal blackness. The only things coming from it was the screaming of the hollows that were dropped into it. And then, complete silence. "What is that thing anyway?" The being could hear the conversation outside of it's confines. It listened, for it was all it could do. "It's apparently a hollow. We're suppose to study its feeding habits. See if it leaves anything, that sort of thing. Apparently this came from the higher ups so no use in complaining."

The voices seemed, so distant. Who were they? What were they? The being didn't know. It ached as it was only fed enough to keep it alive. Every so often prods and probes would assault the mass of tentacles sending electrical shocks through it's body. The being was held in a stone box, perceivably made of Seki as the longer it stayed the weaker it felt. What was it's purpose? How did it come to be? These were all questions the being constantly asked itself over and over again. It didn't know. All it knew was the hunger. Slowly, over time, the hunger became less intense and it was able to begin rationally thinking on it's own accord even when it was hungry. Time meant nothing to this being, as it felt like an eternity that it sat inside that box. Eventually, screams came from the outside of the box before suddenly, there was a bright light.

'Yes, I remember now. It was him that saved me. But how did I get here?' The being wondered why it was strung up across the many trees high above the menos that wandered below. It's mind would slowly become more analytical as it slowly regained it's thought process. 'Yes, I remember now. I was injured attempting to flee. I took refuge here, where few dared to go.' The being slowly began to retract it's tentacles into the center. Slowly each tentacle began to retract. It was much like a spider web being woven in reverse. 'Hunger, I can feel the hunger gnawing at me.' The mass began to feel the need to feed much stronger now. It hadn't eaten anything for quite a long time.

It spent it's time hibernating instead. It needed to make sure it was safe. The tentacles slowly reformed into a blob of organic tentacles. Each one floated around like that of a snake, acting as it's own. At least that's how it seemed. It was then the tentacles would begin to wave themselves intricately to form a humanoid shape. It gave itself a head and torso. The rest was a mass of floating tentacles that seemed to allow it to float above the ground. Slowly the tentacles from it's right side slowly sprouted forward forming into an arm. The arm slowly grew into a a hand with long sharp claws. The head of the being would gaze at the newly formed hand with intrigue. 'Yes, I can feel myself constructing this, object. It feels natural, and, interesting. Yes, I enjoy this shape.' The being would, if it could, smile at the feeling it felt by solidifying. The being slowly began to create eyes, small optics at the end of two tentacles hidden in it's head shaped mass. The optics would glow red with demonic like vision. Yet still, the being would continue to shift it's appearance creating a mouth with razer sharp teeth. The being slowly descended upon the forest. The giant towering black beasts seemed to pay little attention to the being.

As it lowered to the floor of the forest, it gazed at the first giant beast it saw. With a forced smirk, it slowly floated forward and placed it's right hand upon the beast's body. Almost instantly tentacles slowly began to wrap themselves around the beast and engulf it wholly. What an amazing sight. The tentacles would slowly and eventually fully engulf the thing. The being breathed in sharply as suddenly the tentacles would withdraw from the beast and where it had been. As the tentacles retreated it gave way to show nothing was there anymore inside the mass. The being had consumed it. This mass of organic material simply floated onward. It aimlessly wandered the floor of the forest with little thought as to why or where it really was. It simply accepted that it was here. It had no reason to think outside if that. 'I remember now, I was waiting for him to send word. I will continue to roam aimlessly until he calls.' The being retracted its eye tentacles and simply continued floating forward.

Back to top Go down
Syzelle Systella

Syzelle Systella

Race : Hollow
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 35
Strength : 14
Stamina : 46
Speed : 46
Reiryoku : 46
Perception : 46
Reiryoku Speed : 46

The forest is so cold at night.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest is so cold at night....   The forest is so cold at night.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:32 am

Amoral
Analytical
Absolutely Oblivious

Syzelle Systella

388/1400/1400

Aimless wandering. That was what this mass of organic material was doing. The aimless wandering was something that, even beings of this stature did often. The hunger was manageable now. So wandering was the only other thing left to do. Even if they couldn't find themselves food they could still wander aimlessly to reach their goals. One thing, you must always watch out for however, was being bitten. After Gillian, the act of being bitten meant that you could no longer evolve. Ah, evolving. Was that even a real thing? The being often wondered. Was there really such things as Vasto Lorde? They were myth conjured up by those of the hollows that feared what the hunger may bring them. Perhaps, the hunger was merely a tool to bring about the evolution of Vasto Lorde. Perhaps it was just madness that kept people believing it was real.

Every time, however, she thought of Vasto Lorde she, for reasons she couldn't understand, always thought about Dese. It was then, she reared her head upwards and looked at a small hole in the sands above the forest. Her mind wondering one simple thing. 'Dese, where are you? What are you even doing I wonder.' However, the moment she had thought this a simple tingly feeling started to encroach up one of her tentacles. She only then realized that her thoughts were answered. She had turned to see an oddly shaped rock in the forest. It was in he shape of a dildo. No, never mind, it was just the shape of south America. Brazil to be exact? She would take it as a sign as one of her fingers would touch the air. A horrid ripping sound echoed through the area as she homed in on Dese's reiatsu signature.

Indeed, it was south America. With nothing else to do, and no thoughts with in her head, the mass of organic material, in the shape of a humanoid, began floating forward through the dark void of nothingness. Every footstep echoed through said abyss. Though, every step brought her closer to forming a real body. Eventually, she would finally make herself a mostly featureless humanoid being of about five foot tall. The small girl, with no real features much like a doll, walked forward, regaining her almost childish demeanor with every step.

{{EXIT}}

Back to top Go down

The forest is so cold at night....
Page 1 of 1