Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Roleplay Promotions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Eagle Eye
Reiatsu : 173000
Strength : 200
Stamina : 200
Speed : 220
Reiryoku : 180
Perception : 215
Reiryoku Speed : 200

Roleplay Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Promotions   Roleplay Promotions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:33 am

As all of you know I sent out a mass PM recently listing a new promotion that will be going on. For anyone who is new and did not get it or you were just too lazy to look, this is the basic layout.

Select races will be allowed to start out at a higher reiatsu level, 60/30k. It will be dependent on the race you choose and how many people we get that apply. Now this does not mean that you will just suddenly jump up to 60k if you were a hollow at 20k or something. This is to promote new people coming in.

Now for those of you who are already here, I will also be giving out boosts to those of the 'minority' races. You will receive either a 3, 5, or 8k boost depending on where you sit in the rankings. I will be including in here where everything kind of fits in as far as what races can get these benefits.

Note: In the future I will continually use this topic to update new promotions that will be going on in the future. So keep your eyes out for new posts that may include new interesting deals that could go on in the future. I do not expect these to be remotely common, but when they do happen I promise that you will not want to miss them.

Promotion Details:

Remember guys,
YOU NEED TO POST HERE WITH A LINK TO YOUR APPLICATION SAYING YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SPOT.

This is a

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS,

not a reserve now and post your app later.

Now like I have said roughly 3 or 4 times, if you have any question, feel free to PM me. If you are unsure about anything just ask. I would rather you guys reach out to me with a question you think is stupid then never ask it and miss out on something.
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Promotions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: News and Updates-
Jump to: