Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Return Of Squad 8!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Jinjako walked through the Courtyard. The people that seemed to have kept a little squad together stared as the New person walked through. They watched and gave snide and confusing looks.

"This Man is the new Captain?"

"Ha!"

"Go home!"

Jinjako Turned at that comment. He spiked his reiatsu so high that it brought the one that said "Go Home" to his knees. "I am Jinjako Hiroji, Your New Captain.. Disrespect and Dishonor will not be tolerated in this squad from this day Forward." Many of the squad members had bowed and many half bowed not knowing how to take it.

"Captain Hiroji, I am the one who has been keeping the squad together. I am Gerok."

"Please to meet you. Follow me to my office."

Once inside his office Gerok followed him. There was alot of dust and paperwork built up. This was going to prove to be a tiring process but Jinjako will get this squad in order. He sat and assigned some paperwork to Gerok and he took some himself.
Back to top Go down
Kali Joran
Global Moderator
Kali Joran

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:22 am

Kali Walked through the Squad eight barracks. No one noticed her walking through because she moved so gracefully.

She walked through the door. and Spoke, "Caption Joran, Captain of Squad 7, Coming to welcome you." Kali was very proper at this point. But She knew Jinjako. From years back, Maybe he didnt know. Did he remember her?

Jinjako Spoke "Thank You Captain Joran" He didnt even look up.. He was so focused on his paperwork. Then it happened. He looked up. The area was starting to shake. Electricty was high in the room, lightning sparked and hit the door, shattering it. What was going on?! Kali had to draw her sword to avoid getting hit with lightning!

"JINJAKO! Stop this!" She went over and grabbed his arm, Lightning struck he in the chest and knocked her back a little. This was bad! If he wasnt stopped, he was going to blow up the barracks! The assistant next to him was knocked out. Kali then grabbed him again...And after a huge Reiatsu spike it dyed down. and Jinjako Blinked and looked at kali...
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Jinjako was stuck in a flashback.

He was walking along a road in Soul society. His Sister was next to him. The family was smiling. Is Brother was in front of them. Then all of the sudden and huge beam struck in between them all. The all went flying, His brother was the first to get up. Jinjako and his sister were the next. Then the beings showed themselves. The wore masks that his friends told him about, Pure white, and only partial. This could've meant one thing. Hollow, better yet Arrancar. Stories told about these beings. Just then His brother jumped infront of him and his sister. And then 2 other beings that were just as strong. These people dressed in world of the living. Something was different, they had masks on as well, but also had swords. Vizards... They were supposed to be against the arrancars, at least inthe stories. They drew their swords. And pointed them at the three siblings. Out of no where their parents appeared. Jinjako had never felt their power like this before. Then they dawned their masks. This power...

This is where Jinjako Blacked out. When he woke, he and his brother and sister were laying on the ground, something different about all three. their parents were standing over them. No of them remembering what happened after they showed up.

Then all the sudden jinjako was pulled back into reality by Captain Joran. Kali.....He then Realized, she is his sister. and they were together again. Thing is, His brother and Sister had disappeared a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 am

Jinjako was sitting at his desk after everything that had happened. A nurse was taking his assistant away to be treated when a hell butterfly came wafting into the room, It landed on his finger.

He then turned to Captain Joran.

"You need to go to your barracks and send out a Party to secure the Areas the quincy have been driven out of. I am already on it with my Squad."

Jinjako Got up and Walked past Kali, He had already sent an order to the squad and his party were lined in-front of his office.

"You ten need to patrol the North of the rukongai. Make sure any Weird activity is reported directly to me. Should one of you fall, do not give up. Reinforcements will be one the way. Until the Quincy threat is completely gone, then we can relax, until then we are on alert. And just so you know, Any goofing off, and I will know about it. Full Zanpaktou use is in effect. Remember we are at war."
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 am

Jinjako had a flash in his mind and then he was gone in a bolt of Lighting.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:43 am

Jinjako Had returned to his barracks in a bolt of lightning. He immediately ran to his Office and waved his hand in front of a wall that opened to a corridor to a basement.

This needed to be quick. He walked forward to the middle of a room filled with electrical wires and some short man that stood in the corner.

Jinjako placed the shard and the medallion in front of him and they seemed to float.

"Hiyaki, erect the barrier."

As the assistant raised the barrier, jinjako raised is hands, each pointing to the shard and medallion. Electricity flowed from his hands to the items. A Yellow barrier erected around them. These barriers suck out reiatsu and swirl it around until it solidifies the power. This took less that 20 mins to complete since he knew somewhat of the power that was being redone.

The barriers began to crack. Jinjako touched both of them, Power surged into him. And the 2 new swords now floated in the room. One was a smaller sword, Solid black with White tribal markings, with what looks like a slot for the handle, perfect for ones hand to rest. The other sword, larger, with a handle and a open elongated line missing metal, with Red tribal markings. They pulsed power. and wit this, he sent out the signal for Uchiro to Return and get his swords.
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:07 am

Uchiro emerged outside of a large sized barrier that had his own spiritual pressure and his father's emerging from it in a very strong and powerful way. His hand then began to glow as he then noticed a small portal open and he walked through it and saw his new zanpakuto and he was amazed. It had his own power and his father's as well and this brought a tear to his eyes since he was now able to continue on in his father's place. He then wiped the tears from his eyes and stood strong near Captain Jinjako. "Captain Jinjako i am here to take my swords and head back to kill some Quincy right away. Are they finished?"

sc 5
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Jinjako
Jinjako

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:10 am

Jinjako welcomed Uchiro.

"They are just waiting on you... You need to touch them, finish the process. And I assume I am going back with you? If so, We use my method of Traveling."

Jinjako stood back a little, who knew what sparks could explode from the finishing move of the sword repair.
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 am

Uchiro then reached out for his swords and grabbed onto them both with a strong grip and a powerful serge of power emerged from them that nearly destroyed the barrier around him. He had to contain this power since Jinjako was right there as he pushed the power down and finished the process right away. "The power my father had and my own hand in hand, at last i can continue his legacy." With his zanpakutos in hand he then turned to Jinjako and nodded at him giving the directions on where to go. "To Antarctica and step on it quickly, we must end this quickly so we can return to being at peace once more." Uchiro waited to get there so he could kill them all and finish the job at his full power and not have to hold back not by even a little drop.

sc 6
just post me following o.o im too lazy to post leaving
left thread
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Jinjako
Jinjako

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 am

Jinjako listened to the directions. Grabbed Uchiros Arm.

"This might shock you a bit." Then they were gone. A bolt of lightning crashed into the room. Taking both captains with it. This Jinjako found was a fast and more convenient to him.

Both Captains LEFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return Of Squad 8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Of Squad 8!   Return Of Squad 8! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Of Squad 8!
Page 1 of 1