Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Blakdeath's new squad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

Blakdeath's new squad Empty
PostSubject: Blakdeath's new squad   Blakdeath's new squad Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Blakdeath walked into his new office after being defeated during a battle for the title of Kenpachi and thus mortally wounding him in the end. This was an embarrassment to him and his line of training under Kenpachi Zaraki. Setting down his sword in his office he then sat down in a chair and waited. "I'm not sure if i should continue to fight or not, i have no kido abilities at all nor do i have any skills outside of sword fighting." Blakdeath's mind was now cluttered with nothing but dark thoughts and this was a bad thing for him to have. He wanted to fight but wasn't sure if he was capable of doing so any longer. Once he leaned back a large serge of spiritual pressure forced itself upon the Soul Society making the entire land shake violently. Blakdeath stood up in a hurry and knew that it was Uchiro Kamashi of Squad 3 in the world of the living. This was bad and he had to hurry and go to him before he did something stupid to get himself hurt trying to fight people that were stronger than him. "Looks like i must fight again, just seems like a never ending cycle for me of killing and fighting." He then sensed Toshiro Orahara the Captain Commander making his move as well so then he realized that the plan was underway. Toshiro was heading this way to Blakdeath to get him and activate the plan to capturing the rouge shinigami. All Blakdeath wanted was sometime to gather his thoughts on things and get back into action slowly compared to before. "Well i guess my break is up. I should get ready for when Toshiro gets here or else I'll get scolded for being slow." He put on his new Captains cloak for Squad 5 and put his zanpakuto at his hip and prepared to go and fight. "Looks like I'm back in action already!"

sc 15
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: Blakdeath's new squad   Blakdeath's new squad Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:53 am

Appearing at the Squad 5 barracks, Toshiro looked around for the new captain and former Squad 11 captain Blakdedath but he wasn't however in the courtyard. This was strange to him since Blakdeath always like to gather his men and hold mass training sessions. Toshiro figured he might have lost his will to fight since his defeat to the new Kenpachi who still needs his captaincy entrance ceremony. "I must really get this man moving or else he will mope the rest of his life away like a moron." He then jumped up to the second floor of the barracks where the Captain's office was located to try and see if he was there.

Once up on the second floor Toshiro looked around and noticed the squad was resting from their fights and he walked up to the office doors and stood there. As soon as Toshiro went to open the doors to these barracks he remembers Shinji Hirako and Momo Hinamori being here and greeting him with tea and jazz music. Those were the good days as Toshiro smiled with a tear in his eye over the fact that the two of them were now gone. He opened the door to see Blakdeath ready to go so he just spoke up to him and gave the order. "It's time for us to make our move on Uchiro and that rouge shinigami. We are the only two to do this now that others are busy. Let's move it!"

sc 10
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: Blakdeath's new squad   Blakdeath's new squad Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 am

Blakdeath knew that it was time to move especially when Toshiro walked into his office. He then turned and opened a senkaimon to the world of the living. "I locked onto his spiritual pressure so now it's time for us to make our move and capture that rouge and bring Uchiro back." Blakdeath knew about what happened in Detroit and that Uchiro no longer had a zanpakuto. This was bad for him and the Kamashi clan if they lost their last clan member now after so many generations of living. Blakdeath couldn't let Uchiro die now since he still had to fight him at least once before something bad happens to him. He then jumped through the senkaimon to go to Uchiro and capture him and that rouge shinigami once and for all.

sc 6
left thread
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: Blakdeath's new squad   Blakdeath's new squad Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:44 am

Toshiro was relieved that Blakdeath still had the spirit to fight even after that loss and found Uchiro's location as well which made him very happy. After he watched Blakdeath go through the gate Toshiro looked behind him and closed the office doors before entering the gate behind him thinking to himself. "Such fond memories, i miss you already Captain Hirako. You as well Hinamori." He began to run until he came to the exit and stepped into the world of the living to deal with the task at hand.

sc 4
left thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blakdeath's new squad   Blakdeath's new squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blakdeath's new squad
Page 1 of 1