Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Empty
PostSubject: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:14 pm

The sky was filled with clouds as Uchiro was coming down to the ground of the world of the living, he was the first shinigami to do this in over one hundred years. Seeing a city below he knew it as the city of Detroit, Michigan a dying city of its own. The perfect breeding ground for some Quincy and he knew the key to Juhabach was here as well. Half blood Quincy were the ones who supplied that man with power and the year for him to do so was getting close. It has been about 202 years since he last showed himself in the Soul Society. Which meant 797 years left before his revival was possible so this was the time to strike him down. Finding the place he was to respond would have to happen here since many rogues hid here to make money. Hollows, Bount, Quincy, Shinigami, Vaizard and even Togabito hid out here. Uchiro stood on top of one of the many skyscrapers looking down onto the dying city looking for Quincy. "The world of the living has fallen over the past hundred years."

In the year 2165 the world of the living became a mixture of populations from the different dimensions and peace began to ensue for many years. The Quincy disrupted this and caused the hollows to turn evil once more and being nearly wiped out. Hueco Mundo was the first of dimensions to be taken over by the Quincy and Hell soon after. The worlds were quiet and dead after so many wars being fought here. His Squad 3 Captains Cloak floated in the wind as many beings below him avoided his sight. They were afraid of Uchiro, he was the first Captain they have seen in hundreds of years. This fear was understandable since life had been terrible since the Quincy rose up against them years ago. Uchiro was about to jump down to the streets as an arrow was fired and blocked his path. He turned his head to look behind him as he saw a teenage kid holding a Quincy Cross. "You are a shinigami, i must kill you and take you back to our base so i can join the Stern Ritter."

Uchiro's eye just twitched at the sight of this young boy being a Quincy about to be killed just for being a Quincy. His hands had no blood on them like his did but Uchiro didn't want to kill this boy since he was so young at this time. "Juhabach, you sick son of a bitch, how could you force children to fight like this?" Uchiro turned quickly and just struck the boy down quickly so he felt no pain in the end. "I may have monstrous power but that doesn't mean i want to kill innocent people!" Punching the ground as hard as he could Uchiro just stood there angered by this. He hated Juhabach for killing his parents and now for making children fight and die on the battlefield. The way the Quincy were made Uchiro sick to his stomach since the way things were, they were just wrong. The life of a child is more important than some petty war that was started over a rivalry. "I must end this now, i can't let this go on any longer!"

The five members of the Vandenreich showed up around him and readied their arrows for battle and had their medallions ready for use. "Sorry captain, but you are coming with us to be put to death for being a Shinigami." Uchiro just pumped out his spiritual pressure at max power and looked at them. "How dare you beings treat the rest of us like impure beings. Making children fight is a disgrace! You are the ones that deserve to die for all the things you did to humanity!" His spiritual pressure skyrocketed rapidly but he maintained control over himself for the first time ever. "This power was given to me to defeat beings like you Nazis!" Uchiro swung his zanpakuto at a Quincy and slashed him in half within a split second and continued to gain power. The rest of the Vandenreich stood still in fear of this how fast he could move. "The Darkest Hour for you Quincy shall be given upon you all with the weight of Hell on top of it and be sent to the fiery pits of Hell for all eternity!" He prepared to kill the rest of them standing there to finish the job once and for all, to free this city was just the start of his mission.

sc 40
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:32 pm

The scene was bloody as dead bodies began to gather up around Uchiro Kamashi from slicing up Quincy after Quincy, all for one purpose alone, revenge. His father Curio Kamashi was the protector of Detroit and was slaughtered on duty by Quincy and this made Uchiro's blood boil. To find out that his father was a Vaizard as well made great shock to Uchiro but that was all on Sosuke Aizen. Uchiro's blood of hatred ran deep inside of him from his father's death to the death of many other shinigami over the years. "You Quincy are no longer aloud to get away with what you have been doing any longer! Time to end this! BANKAI!" Wind erupted all around Uchiro and destroyed the entire block around the area as Uchiro emerged from the top of the smoke. "Now die you bastards! Tekken Gonryumaru, Explosive shock wave!!!" Charging at the ground with his max speed Uchiro then punched the ground making a nuclear explosion appear around him destroying the city with a shock wave. Then out of no where Uchiro's hidden power emerged and surged up the area causing his bankai to crack severely. "Shit, looks like my bankai is done for now. Oh well my mission is nearly complete. I can go without my bankai from here."

With that his bankai shattered into pieces from the sheer power and he fell back onto his back panting out of breath as if he ran around an entire track field. A piece of his bankai remained in his hand but that was all that was left of his bankai, it was now over for his bankai completely. Uchiro then looked around and saw nothing but a crater, it was a good thing he had the good souls moved to the city of New York. Detroit was a ruined city by crime and was now a crater on the Earth with all sin wiped clean from it. "Father i finally did it, it has been a fun ride but without my zanpakuto i now cease to be a Captain. Oh well, worth it." With that Uchiro lost conscious and laid there open and defenseless but that was no longer a concern, he was happy.

sc 16
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 pm

The sky opens up, he assumed that anyone that could see it would most likely see something similar to a mouth open up. Fire pours out of the portal, when the mouth closes he and Ino if he followed are covered in a torch of harmless fire, when he looks down he sees a huge crater on the ground. Surprised by the missing space he shunpos to investigate it, the light from his fire revealed a man that was laid out on the ground, he appeared to be on the verge of death by his injuries. He knew better than to underestimate him though as anyone who can still stay conscious after a powerful strike like that can undoubtedly survive it, even if they are badly injured by it.

"You look like you had your *ss handed to ya. I'm guessing that from your clothes you are a captain, am I correct? I can't believe I came in contact with the likes of you." He said, then realized that if he healed him with his powers that he would owe him big time. The torch of fire that surrounded him subsided into one of his hands, he then reaches out in an attempt to get him to shake hands. "Never the less you seem very powerful so I'll make you a deal if you want to live then shake hands with me, don't mind the flames, it won't hurt if it works. Once it works then I will begin to heal you, actually you'll be able to do that yourself whenever I activate my shikai, but you'll have to swear loyalty to me." He then looks him directly in the eyes, if he wanted to be fixed up he would heed his warning, or he would just have to heal himself.

SC:10
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am

Opening his eyes once again and shaking violently, Uchiro looked up and saw a man with a flaming hand and knew that this man was a shinigami. He then listened to the man speak some words to him about joining him to regain his strength but serve under him. Uchiro's mission was complete to his father but the soul society could be in danger if he was powerless to help save it. He knew his inner self would be perfect for this so it was the time to let him out and let him rage wild for a while to gain control over him while that is happening. Uchiro lifted his hand and placed it in the man's hand with his father's zanpakuto powers in the medallion in his hand with his bankai shard. He knew he couldn't fight much without his zanpakuto but now it didn't matter. Now was the time to regain his strength even if it meant being consumed by evil. Sitting up as far as he could Uchiro looked the man in the eyes and spoke clearly. "As long as i get to kill i don't care who leads me. As long as i get a good fight then that's all that matters." As he sat up his Captains cloak fell off from the damage and flew away in the wind as he was about to be able to fight again.

sc 10
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 am

Ren watched as the man reached out for his hand, as they shook a logo burned onto his chest, although it didn't hurt. He then placed his hands on his sword to call out his shikai for the first time. He never would've thought that he would ever have to use it, even for a situation such as this one. "As long as i get to kill i don't care who leads me. As long as i get a good fight then that's all that matters." He grinned at such an answer, he actually found someone similar to him in a way, it was indeed something else.

"Great, it's nice to hear that you're spirit hungers for a fight. Now let's get this started. Burn them." He said, his shikai then activated to allow him to begin the healing process. He places his hand on Uchiro's head, then fire covered his body, healing him instantly, he then sheathed his blade and began to speak. There, you're good, however if you lost blood then you should allow it to be regenerated naturally as my power is limited in that manner. He said as he waited on his response.

SC: 9

Last edited by Shihoin Rensaku on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 am

Jinjako Had masked his reiatsu Completely, the only person that would be able to see him was Uchiro. He had created a barrier that would kill anything that touched it and seal away their body. It also was undetectable.

When jinjako had arrived, What he was seeing was horrible. Some Shinigami.... was standing over Uchiro with fire in his hands. Uchiro needed medical attention and Jinjsko could sense something different about his power. Jinjako wanted to intervene. What was going on here.Then he listened Closely.

It was a deal, Uchiro was about to betray Soul Society. This Couldnt be true. Then again, Uchiro had a bad side. But this must be a plan. He waited for a signal
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 am

As soon as his body was healed Uchiro stood up and got a blood thirsty grin on his face and laughed. He then winked a little from the dust in his eyes from the explosion got something in his eye. After rubbing his eyes he then stood strong and powerful with the grin on his face. "Who needs blood when you got power like i do! Blood means nothing to me other than cutting it out of others!" Uchiro then flared out his reiatsu at full blast which then caused the ground to crack beneath his feet and splitting the heavens above him. He began to laugh evil like as he jumped into the air with his power at full blast then charged up his reiatsu even more. ""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" Hadō #31 Shakkahō!" Uchiro fired this kido into the town on the outside of the crater and flattened it within a matter of seconds with just a low level kido. With that he licked his lips then began to speak evil like once more as if he was truly becoming consumed. "That power is that of a true freak! A freak of Nature!!" Uchiro then began to laugh evilly in mid air as he began to fire off a high level kido.

"Time for this world to taste the power of me, the demon ripped directly from hell itself! Hadō #88 Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō!" Once Uchiro fired this it ripped the earth apart before exploding into another town near by forming another large sized crater. His laugh got even darker and deeper into evil than what it was before as he watched the lives of millions of people end before his very eyes. "So where are we off to next boss?" He then got a very evil smile on his face ready to slaughter the lives of millions more people.

sc 15
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:21 am

"Who needs blood when you got power like i do! Blood means nothing to me other than cutting it out of others!" A sudden weight from his power pressed him into the ground, he was surprised but yet pleased from finding someone so powerful. It was far more impressive than the last power that he felt back in Las Noches. ""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" Hadō #31 Shakkahō!" He watched the ground crack under his feet as he began to incant his kido, he tried to pick himself up but the power was far too great. "That power is that of a true freak! A freak of Nature!!" He simply smirked at his raw power, with him around he knew that he could take, no destroy Tokyo if he wanted to. Freak or not he was still very powerful indeed, he was like his ace in the hole, for however long he decided to stick around. He could hear the evil laughter as he shot of kido, it was exciting to feel the pain of the power press down on him.

"Time for this world to taste the power of me, the demon ripped directly from hell itself! Hadō #88 Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō!" He watched the kido hit the ground, explode then leave a massive crater where it hit, destroying the town that was there. "So where are we off to next boss?" He simply smirked, then looked off in a direction and walked off.

"Set your sites on Tokyo, we're going to take it for ourselves." With that he motioned him to follow.

SC:8
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:22 am

He watch as Uchiros body was covered in flame. And then was healed almost instantly.This guy would make one hell of a squad 4 captain.

Jinjako watched in horror. But the good part was that there were no people in the effected areas.

Then jinjako sensed the power..Coming from Uchiro hand.

Then jinjako took his leave and A bolt of supercharged lightning crashed down from the sky and the Arced over to Uchiros hands and then the shard and medallion disappeared. along with the lightning.

(LEFT)
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:31 am

As Uchiro was about to leave for Tokyo he felt a jolt of lightning shock his hand and take away his shard of his bankai and the medallion with his father's zanpakuto in it. This was a surprising moment to Uchiro but he ignored it this once since it was just a waste to hold onto a broken zanpakuto and a useless medallion. "Very well then, i shall finish this job quickly right on the dime!" Uchiro moved his legs then he vanished leaving a large crater into the Earth as he took off at full speed toward Tokyo. This was time to kill more people in his wake and take the lives of all things evil in this world as he prepared his reiatsu for this next fight.

sc 5
tsc 88
left thread
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:43 am

As he walked, ready to take away tokyo he was caught off guard by the sudden brake in the ground. He falls sideways to the ground, lowers his head and shunpos. He wonder how much damage he would have done by the time he made it there. When he thought about his destructive nature he realised that Tokyo was going to be gone. He smirked at the thought of the place being wiped of the face of the earth.

SC:5

TSC: 32

Left the thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission   The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a take back, Uchiro's mission
Page 1 of 1