Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living

Go down 
+2
Haley Kumasa
Uchiro Kamashi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Empty
PostSubject: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Arriving at his family's compound, Uchiro stepped into the court yard where his entire squad appeared around him. This was where all of them took refuge until after the Quincy's were defeated. Looking out at all of his men he knew that he had to pick a small amount of them to take to the world of the living with him on this mission. Deciding rather quickly he just spoke clearly to his men his orders. "As all of you may know that the Quincy Leader Yhwach was defeated. Now I have been ordered by the Captain Commander to lead a small amount of you guys to the world of the living for a special job." Looking in every direction he made sure he addressed every single man in his Squad about what actions they were going to take. "Seated officers Three through Six will be joining me in the world of the living. The rest of you are to return to the Barracks and finish their rebuild. Now go!" They all bowed and cheered before disappearing to go do their respective jobs while Uchiro stood there looking around for Blakdeath to appear. Since both of them were to go to the World of the Living for this job together he figured they would both leave together from his clan's personal senkaimon.

"Being teamed up with the Current Kenpachi for a job is really going to be troublesome for me. Why team me up with that guy only to cause me to have a bigger headache than ever." Pacing around his Clan's home he knew that he would have to learn some more kido while there in the world of the living and maybe even train Blakdeath to be stronger as well. Being the son of one of the former Division Zero Uchiro had many perks granted to him including massive amount of spiritual pressure. Plus on top of that he had his father's massive storage of Kido placed in his clan's special library. One of his servants appeared before him holding out a small scroll of information. Uchiro looking down at his servant he reached out and took the scroll placing it inside his coat quickly turning towards his senkaimon. There he waited for Blakdeath to appear so they can start their mission right away.

sc 16
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:28 am

It wasn't long before the captain of Squad 5 arrived at the grounds of the Kamashi Manor. Her long hair swayed gently behind her as she stepped into the compound with a small unit of capable Shinigami behind her. "Looks like we came by a little late," she laughed softly to herself as she approached an individual who looked to be a worker of some kind for the House. They were quiet for a moment, curious as to why she made an appearance. "I'm here to see Captain Kamashi. We have business to take care of together." With a quiet nod, the servant-looking individual guided Captain Tanakawa and her subordinates to where she was to meet with the Third Division captain.

As they walked through the grounds, their appearances were taken into account. Moriya's expression was calm and harmless, and showed no ill intent. Her arms were folded loosely behind her back, which was a comfortable position for them. Strapped to the right side of her hip was her Zanpakutou, or rather, both of her Zanpakutou. Behind her were two male Shinigami who wore the simple uniform. The one to her right was a tall man with a muscular build and blonde hair slicked back. Moriya often referred to him as, simply, Azama. On the other side was another male Shinigami who had a smaller build with dark red hair and looked to be more on the lean side, but still had his muscularity. The captain referred to him as Saizo-- a name that he came to accept during his years as one of her finest comrades. Behind those two, another Shinigami. A young woman who seemed to be in her late teens, but was certainly older than that. She had dark hair that had a bluish tint to it and lazy eyes that hid a certain determination. They were the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth seats, respectively. Should Kenta Nejigama and Haley Kumasa have followed, the lieutenant and Third Seat would have completed the lineup of the highest ranking officers of the Fifth Division.

"Good evening to you, Captain Kamashi," Moriya greeted with a fair smile, and slightly bowed as she stood before him with her team. Her amber eyes locked onto his and expressed a kindness to show that she was glad to be present before him. "I'm not sure if you have gotten the memo, but there has been a certain change in plans. Captain Commander Orahara has ordered that my squad be switched out with the Eleventh Division. While it is a shame that you couldn't be working with an outstanding power such as the Kenpachi, I find it a good opportunity to become acquainted with you. In other words, it's a pleasure working with you."

sc: 28
Back to top Go down
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

PostSubject: Re: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Haley stayed close behind nearly hiding under her captain like a child does when their mother introduces them someone new. This man's power was incredible and terrifying, she would pop her head out stairing at the head captain. "Pretty~" she said dreamily before ducking behind her captain again.

Sc:3
Back to top Go down
Kenta Nejigama

Kenta Nejigama

PostSubject: Re: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:45 pm

Kenta yawned he was bored, Vice Captain Nejigama had taken many senkaimon trips to the world of the living so he wasn't excited by this. Kenta's smile stayed in place as he surveyed the area. "My,my,my what a lovely establishment" he said cheerfully.

He would then begin feeling everyone's spiritual pressure out, the more refined reyoka belonged to his commanding officers 'what a horrifying amount of power' he thought. Kenta was getting even more bored so he decided to have fun, he would throw the troops an errie smile half his face had a shadow cast upon it. All the troops would step back in unison , he would giggle it wasn't everyday you got to bully someone "is my smile really that ugly".

He would sigh and look Haley over a small blush creeping on his cheeks.

SC:5
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 12:55 am

Standing there looking at his new team Uchiro couldn't help but wonder what is going to happen now. "Thank you for coming everyone, Let us get moving real quick." Turning his head towards the gate he signaled his peers to open the gate as he then closed his eyes to sense a spiritual pressure vanishing very rapidly. Feeling a deep hole open in his chest he knew that it was Toshiro being struck down by someone else. Wanting to grab his sword and turn around to fight the man who killed Toshiro but he knew that this man was now in charge. Not being fully sure what to do he just looked over at everyone. "Our captain commander was just killed. A single man struck him down, that very man is now Captain Commander." Looking back with determination on his face he was just straight forward with the group standing with him on his family's grounds. "You all can do what you wish after our last mission from Toshiro Orahara, however I will not be returning with you all for a while. If at all."

Walking through the newly open Senkaimon, Uchiro didn't even look back as he closed his eyes and walked forward. He was ready for a life without this place now since he now knew how it really was here. His powers would serve better as a neutral stand point in the world and protect the weak from the strong. Stopping just at the gate he turned to everyone behind him and held his hand and arm out towards the gate. "Ladies first I believe the term is in the human world." Smiling at them all he just kept his main intentions hidden for now to secure a moment when he could get away from everyone and be on his own to decide everything.

sc 15
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 1:00 am

Jinjako and Kamisama arrived beside Uchiro.

"You felt it too... Tenkai.... Damn him.."

Jinjako didnt think it would ever come to this. He looked at the small group that was behind him and kamisama. "I, along with your Captain will not be returning after this.. You are welcome to stay under the rule of the new Captain commander. Toshiro has fallen.. May his soul forever live."

Jinjako turned to Uchiro and nodded. Both his Nephews and him are going to abandon everything.
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 1:57 am

Moriya gave a nod to the other captain and sent a glance over er shoulder at her unit. She was about to give them the order to move on ahead, but then something unnerving stopped her abruptly. What exactly happened was beyond her. But, when Captain Kamashi spoke up regarding the Captain Commander and some man, she pieced it together. "Killed in action," she spoke low, and to herself. A single person being capable of such a feat was unthinkable. And, it was in their very domain. It was an event that made Captain Tanakawa uncertain about many things. "To think that there is someone in this world who would dare to..." Moriya paused and let her voice trail off. She felt it unwise to lose control of her senses after hearing the dire news.

When Captain Jinjako arrived with someone else, she briefly turned her attention to him. She listened to their plans, understanding their reasons for wanting to proceed with them. Staying with the one responsible for the death of a precious soul was like waiting for doom to come, to Moriya. The decision she was going to make was from the heart. "I'd be a fool to stick around with someone like that," she spoke up to the other captains, even to her own subordinates. "I'll be accepting this chance to leave before t's too late. Once this mission is over with, it's likely that I won't see your faces again. If I do, then I hopes it's when we return to exact justice on the one who did the unthinkable."

She motioned for her team to follow her through the Senkaimon, and sent a small smile Uchiro's way and then to the others. "See you on the other side," and she was off through the gates. And, there on the other side of those very doors between two worlds, her absolute decision would be finalized. It would most likely be farewell to all of her brothers and sisters in arms. The exact intentions she had were hidden under the shadows. But, someday soon, the revelation would be loud and clear.

Sentence Count: 26
Thread: Exiting
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Kami stood behind his uncle and his highest-ranking officers. He was looking into emptiness, with resentment clear across his face. He was a loyal to a fault and he hated acts of disloyalty. He didn't know how to take the situation. He wasn't even sure of the circumstances. But he felt out of place now. His uncle reached out to him while he was away completing his mission given by the late Captain Commander. Jinjako being the only connection to this world left, he decided to follow him, learn and stay under his wing. He decided to stay quiet and merely nodded towards the rest of the captains present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living   Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparation to leave, Mission to the World of the Living
Page 1 of 1