Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Training with a filled appetite (NK)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Sayomi shrugged as she followed with him. His mention of her view and such was a nice notion to her. As if it were a compliment. Though she didn't take it in a flirting manner. Once hearing him explain what it was she looked somewhat confused on it. "I mean that's not a bad thing. Was that sorta thing banned? I heard of places when I was alive being all weird about it." She thought on to the many very silly rules and regulations that world she once was in held. Luckily it wasn't against herself due to travel. But even so it was an alright topic. She didn't exactly expect it to be sexual. If anything she viewed it more like a bromance idea she had heard so much about. Still after a few minutes of debating over it she heard him speak. "See, no need to turn down an option to make good friends!" As she went on to following him further with curiosity. "Still I guess maybe I could be half that too! Well then again those people were pointing out the big guys. Hmm I wonder what I'd be considered as a friend..." She thought on giggling to herself.

SC: 20
Total: 880
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Tests and Ranks Moderator
Sansuka Setsune

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 121000
Strength : 72
Stamina : 84
Speed : 182
Reiryoku : 250
Perception : 182
Reiryoku Speed : 236

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Sansuka sighed hearing her words. Oblivious to everything it seemed. He'd lightly let his words escape almost as if under his breath. "Ignorance is bliss." He chuckled a little at his own comment before continuing his, well, random rummaging. His words would spark out as he actually spoke to Sayomi. "Well, I'm not sure. But, I know for a fact that you mean a lot to me so, I suppose there's that." He said before clearing his throat and immediately changing the subject before she'd have a chance to respond. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asked as he finished rummaging through that area and began working on another. He was half rummaging half cleaning in an attempt to try and get things to look nice and look busy, keeping eyes off of his slight bulge and mind off his thoughts.

12/651/915
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:52 pm

As she heard the words mentioned she nodded giving a happy smile. "It sure is! Well unless i'm battling...then it's causing trouble." She thought on the comment before hearing on a moment what he said. After hearing it she smiled even wider as she hugged him from behind. Even going so far as to rub her head to his back. "That's so sweet thank yo-!" However before she could finish the sentence he asked on an odd question. This had her concerned but still happy on the matter of being meant a lot. "No not at all, if anything you've been an amazing person. I've just got a lot of stuff I need to figure out ya know?" She spoke looking up to him. It was comforting to know he was enjoying her company. Let alone he actually worried for her sake and safety. Something she never usually had. Of course with her stature and size compared to his, a hug around his waist was actually lower than a regular one. Still she hadn't gone down far if by accident. Not noticing the hidden away fabrics. "Hmm I guess another random question but did you ever have a pet? I absolutely adore snakes, they look so cute in the face! But I couldn't have one cause my sisters were scared of them." She shrugged laughing a bit at the thought.

SC: 25
Total: 905
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Sansuka looked over to Sayomi for a moment and nodded. He then listened to her question about pets. He shook his head as he spoke. "No, I've never had a pet. Unless you count the Jigokushou that I have. But he's more of a message carrier. So I'm not sure if he does count. Haha." As he said that the black butterfly fluttered into the room and rested on the open hidden compartment. Sansuka looked over and smiled lightly before nodding. He'd then go back to rummaging and cleaning at the same time, trying to keep himself busy for reasons he still wasn't exactly sure of. Still it kept his body busy so his mind had less time to do stupid things, like make that bulge of his bigger. Oh boy, what great timing. It was now that his body was in full alert mode. She gave him a hug and everything. Well, that was fun. So he hesitantly went on doing more 'house work' as it were. Well, he did have paperwork he's been shrugging off. He'd normally try and get his Vice Captain to do it but since he didn't have one, well, he kind of had to do it himself.

19/670/934
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 pm

She listened in about the pet idea she had questioned to him. As he spoke on not having a pet she seemed slightly confused. However with being told of the message carrier she gave a smile once more. "Well i'm sure it does, I've heard of messenger dogs and pigeons of war. Never been in one but I've heard about them. I mean without them lots of problems could happen. So I assume with being a messenger they're also a companion." She grinned as she noticed the butterfly glide in. As she decided to look at it and gently put her finger out in curiosity. She hadn't touched it yet just neared to it. "Hmm, one of these days I'll figure out how to say stuff like that. Till then mind if I call them Jiji?" She asked trying to be considerate. She wasn't sure if the creature even had feelings or an emotional value. After all it was only a few days ago she figured out the Zanpaktou was a separate living being. She wasn't paying much attention to his workings and rummagings. After all in her mind she could only assume he probably had lots of work. Despite what he was actually doing. Still she was caught in the trance of the frail tiny butterfly. "Hello there Jiji. I like your wings!" She giggled, knowing in her world they didn't talk back. But despite that she still wished to chat to it and observe it.

SC: 25
Total: 930
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Sansuka nodded lightly explaining that he didn't think they would mind. After which he'd turn to gaze on the stuff he was doing and sigh lightly before shrugging. He needed to do REAL work eventually but he hated the idea. He always wanted to shirk work but was always told not to. Even at his level of skill and power, no breaks were given. Perhaps it was even more so for the fact he was so strong and in a high ranking position. He shook his head as he started to waltz towards the door to the office and enter it, waving to Sayomi to follow if she wanted.

At this time, she had spoken to the Jigokuchou. It fluttered it's wings lightly before flying and landing up her nose. As it did, it would slowly move it's wings and her mind would then be flooded with an odd feeling, and words. "Hello! It's nice to meet you!" The butterfly had said through mental connection. It was then it moved a little bit, almost as if shaking his butt before he spoke once more. "My name is Amaichou. It's nice to meet you!" Sansuka was off sitting at his desk and writing his signatures and such.

17/687/951
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:21 pm

As she listened and heard the butterfly talk she looked at it with some shock. "Oh sorry, I didn't know you had a name of your own?" She spoke still seeming shocked and confused. However the confusion soon lead to curiosity. As she stared at the butterfly on her nose gently flapping. "Well I dunno how to say your name but can I call ya Ami?" She asked going on to walk with Sans who was heading out. She minded the door, not sure if the butterfly was safe from trouble or not. Especially not willing to take the chance of a creature such as this being crushed. She allowed them to stay on her nose as she followed out. With the office surrounding her she decided to take a seat. Relaxing back and chatting with the butterfly for most of the rest of the day. Not caring to much into worrying for doing anything else since Sansuka seemed busy.

SC: 15
Total: 945

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with a filled appetite (NK)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3