Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Training with a filled appetite (NK)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

Training with a filled appetite (NK) Empty
PostSubject: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:40 am

Ah how she felt so refreshed, so happy despite being so newly dead. First the well rested sleep, then the meet up and sign up for her teachings. Then she was taught how to make dumplings, which the satchel of the last two hung from her hip around the tie that held the blade to her back. Slowly she was picking up on a few of the things taught to her. The main problem just being that dialect that she had no idea how to mimic. Still she was gathering knowledge nonetheless. It was then she was brought to the field where she was told to learn a new training regimen from Sansuka. Something about Rei and Kido or something was all she could recall in her mind as she looked upon the field. She's never done battle, never once fought or harmed someone for a purpose. This peaceful woman never even held a weapon in her hand until she was given her katana-like one from Sans himself.

She was slightly worried in mind that she would have to learn to do so. Hence why rather than that she hoped her question earlier didn't contain that. Learning to heal rather than to kill perhaps even through the said dumplings she learned to make just earlier that day. After all in life she was a Doctor, that alone wasn't an easy feat to accomplish. Many years of study and learning and though her life was ended so shortly she now had a new one to learn from. So many lives she held in her hands once and some never awaken while others continue their life to live longer than she will. Which brought a thought to her mind she spoke on to herself. "I wonder if my patients are here..." She asked on the idea, Sayomi wanted to give her condolences to those unfortunate to have not survived despite her best efforts once upon a time.

Still that topic would have to be dealt with later. Today she was to train not worry about other's lives or death.

SC: 21
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Tests and Ranks Moderator
Sansuka Setsune

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 121000
Strength : 72
Stamina : 84
Speed : 182
Reiryoku : 250
Perception : 182
Reiryoku Speed : 236

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:10 am

Sansuka walked forth into the field and stopped. His eyes closed for a moment but was snapped back when he heard Sayomi speak. So interesting, this woman. She tended to be the most kind soul that could ever been alive. She almost reminded him of Hana. He'd smile softly at that thought before speaking. "Reishei is what makes up what you see around us. It's what makes up a soul, the stones, the slate, even the ground. This is the fundamental element for souls. It's what every soul lives off of. It's also how their power is made." He said as he heel turned to face Sayomi now. His eyes closed but his face had a giant grin on it.

"Reiryoku,often referred to as spiritual energy, is the power you have inside you to manipulate to do things. Every spiritual being and every Human has a certain amount of Reiryoku. If this amount is higher than a certain degree, it grants the person superhuman abilities. Those with an above-average level of Reiryoku are very rare among living Humans while those in Soul Society receive special training, like you are. A basic ability that beings with higher-than-average levels of Reiryoku possess is the ability to sense other spiritual beings without relying on their five basic senses. This is possible because every spiritual being emits a certain amount of his 'or her' own Reiryoku in the form of Reiatsu, which can be sensed. is the physical force/pressure that a person’s Reiryoku creates when released. Reiatsu is the pressure that a person’s Reiryoku exerts. In other words, Reiryoku is potential while Reiatsu is energy in use and can be sensed by other spiritually aware beings."

Sansuka said before taking a breath. He then sighed for a minute before speaking up once more. "Perhaps it's easier if I show you. Alright, everyone has Reiryoku, or Spirit Energy. Now, watch what happens when I exert that in the form of Reiatsu, or spiritual pressure, at a minimal level." He said as his body began to glow. Finally, it was englufted in a pale blue aura with a deathly black outline. The aura seemed to whip around like that of wildfire, showing his, well as samurai called it, his fighting spirit. Sansuka would smile lightly before the energy died down. He took a moment and stared at Sayomi for a moment before speaking once more. "Now, I apologize for this. But this is a demonstration. Try to put your fear aside."

Sansuka said in an almost stoned voice as his Reiatsu skyrocketed to massive amounts compared to Sayomi. His energy wouldn't even seem to appear at all. Instead, Sansuka would seem to stand there as if nothing was going on. It was, for him, as if it was just another day under the sun. For Sayomi, however, she would feel a sudden loss of breath. She'd then fall to her knees almost instantly as the seemingly overwhelming power of Sansuka began to cause feelings of fear and flight. Doubt would begin to cloud her mind as every student with in thirty feet of Sansuka would begin to feel the same thing. They'd all drop to their knees or even to the floor in a full prone position, unable to move. Sansuka would then let his spiritual pressure cease abruptly allowing everyone to breathe once more.

"I apologize for that, I tend to get focused when I exert my spiritual pressure. You see, I have so much of it, that if I don't control it I could kill people at the academy with out even realizing it." Sansuka chuckled lightly before walking over to Sayomi and offering a hand to lift her up. He'd smile softly and offer an embrace to console her if she needed it.

48/48/292
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:51 am

As she heard him begin to explain the basics behind the so called power she took a while to absorb the information. There was just so much to take in afterall. First things first however and that was to understand what she was taking in. Manipulation of a soul's ability, just yesterday she didn't even know if after death was even real. Here she was finding out all this knowledge. Superhuman powers and the ability to sense others. This sounded like something from a cult club from her highschool days. She never joined it just observed it rather from a distance. She had her mind set in those days on pre college tests and her future doctorate. Now none of her old knowledge mattered too much. She'd need to find some other way to figure things out.

It was so much in such little time and she hadn't an idea what it even looked like. So as her confusion and curiosity was diving Sayomi went on to watch him. He was mentioning a show of the topic rather than just text book words and definitions. Spirit energy, so that's what she could call it. It's much easier than all this talk of rai and rei or whatever it was spoken of. A nod came from her as she wondered what it would be like. "No need to apologize, you just wish to show what I need to learn. No need for me to be scared of such a thing." She mentioned with a happy smile of blatant innocence and ignorance towards what was to come. Her violet eyes gazed upon what looked like a blue color emanating from him.

However the loss of breath, was almost like drowning. She hadn't noticed it until she tried to catch a breath. Soon she was gasping and held her hands to her lungs as she coughed and chocked out for air. It was as if someone placed her under tons of rock and stone, crushing her. Her knees buckled as she fell down still gasping out, placing a hand to the ground to keep herself steady but even her arm was shaking from the immense pressure. She was scared indeed, not of what he was capable of though. Rather she was scared that this was happening in the moment and that through some capability when she heard him mention it, she could accidentally cause something worse if not trained properly.

Just standing around and being unable to control something that was part of herself sounded deeply fearful to her. As she soon noticed all the others who seemed young or rather new crouched to the ground gasping in the same manner. Once she was able to breath again she took a while to gasp and catch herself. She didn't wish to talk just yet before she could be sure she was breathing and not still being crushed. The mind can be confused for much longer than the body after all. Sayomi then looked up to Sansuka still trying to breath for a while. Naturally most would be scared, but she wasn't afraid of death she was afraid of what she'd might end up becoming.

It was then she took his hand and pulled into the hugging embrace as quickly as she could. Taking a moment to keep breathing as she was still catching herself. "I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm scared! I didn't want to have to control something that's just part of me. But please, tell me how to." She mentioned in a pretty shaken up voice. Never in her life did she ever think this was possible. Now that it was she was pretty frightened from it. "Sans I don't want to be a problem or kill someone. But did-did you have too?" She asked calming herself down. Even in the heat of fear she was more worried over someone else than herself it seemed.

SC: 48
Total: 69
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:15 am

Sansuka held Sayomi in a long embrace. His right hand moved to the back of her head and gently caressed it as he spoke lightly. "There's no need to be scared Sayomi. By the time you'd be strong enough to cause any real damage with out knowing it, you would have more than enough training. It's ok." Sansuka spoke in a soft kind voice. His eyes closed for a minute enjoying the warm embrace before speaking once more. "It will take you quite a while to become strong enough to kill with shear will alone. You'd have to be about the same strength as me actually." Sansuka was trying to console Sayomi. It seemed she was an interesting indavidual. She cared more for others than herself. A trait not unlike Hana's view on being a doctor. Perhaps it was Hana's interest in Human practices that kept her acting like that though. Sansuka would shake this thought from his mind as he smiled and gently pulled her off of him for a minute while keeping his hands on her arms.

"Besides, with training you can learn to use that kind of power to heal or subdue someone. I personally dislike fighting usually. But I love training. Well that's not entierly true. I enjoy it but I would prefer drinking tea and relaxing than fighting. But you can't always have what we want." Sansuka said abruptly but he tried to say it in a nice tone. "This is why I prefer one part of spells over another. Now, there are two types of spells, or Kido. There's Hado, which is offensive spells. Then there's Bakudo, which are defensive spells. I'll exclusively be teaching you Defensive spells because I feel you'd be better off learning those first. Then I'll teach you a few offensive in case you need them. And remember, everything can be used for something. Just because it's meant to kill doesn't mean it can't be used to distract or scare off someone."

Sansuka would say as he let Sayomi go after giving her a gentle kiss on her head. He'd walk a little bit away and smile softly. He'd stand there and gently start to think of a spell that she could learn. It was then that it hit him. The best spell he could teach would be the first and most basic Bakudo in existance. Sansuka hadn't used that in a long time and so he attempted to remember exactly what it was he needed to do in order to preform it. A small smile crept across his face when he finally remembered. It was then that he pointed his finger lazily towards a kido doll to his left and spoke. "Bakudo no Ichi, Sai." The doll's arms would immediately be forced to it's back and held tight. To some it might hurt a bit but, a doll was a doll. Sansuka would then speak up. "This is Sai. It's a basic defensive technique that causes your target to become restrained by forcing their hands behind their back." Sansuka said as he smiled softly.

"What you have to do is focus your spiritual energy into your hand and in the shape of a Kanji. From there, you just need to propel the Kanji towards the target and the spell will do the rest. Instead of saying what I said, you can say, "Way of binding number one, Sai." Sansuka said before releasing the spell and simply watching Sayomi's actions in an attempt to gauge her ability.

49/97/341

((Learned Sai))
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:23 am

Such a happy creature torn down by fear. She still hung to what she knew of humanity, of life. Her hands grasping the cloth of his clothing. She was trying to hold onto him as tightly as she could. Most people would feel awkward with how close she tried to be with people. But it wasn't an easy feat to just hold things inside. Holding stuff in when she was living usually resulted in mistakes. So she apped to get as close as she could to her patients even if they were to die. Amazingly enough being able to console with family's that she could grieve in her own way and end up working better from it. It was usually the opposite for doctors. All she was taught in life was never to get to close. Don't trust people with your life or they'd take it. Though it eventually happened anyway she didn't see life any better as a secluded scared and lonesome person.

With being held she looked up to him still in a somewhat worried expression. She wasn't crying luckily. Just shaken up from what just happened. as she watched him go on to explain the strength matter. A sigh of relief went off in her head as she was calmed a little. Still Sayomi couldn't just get back to her giddy happy mood just yet as she needed time to really take this in. It was then he began to speak about defensive and attacking sorts. She took a moment to hear him through as she nodded. While it was disheartening to hear even he had to fight she had to just accept it. "I see, I'd rather not hurt someone if I can help it but well. I suppose scaring others off is better than the other option." She said as she watched him look to the doll.

Feeling the kiss on her forehead relaxed her enough to smile only slightly as she saw him pointed to the doll and spoke about something. "Do I have to say that? I don't even know how to say Rei...ria...rai, I don't know how to say that right." She mentioned feeling confused as to how she'd do this at all. She then went on to ask further onto the idea. "What's a Kanji? I, I don't know how to follow." She mentioned seeing the doll forcefully pulled back. If it were a person Sayomi could asume it would be like a straight jacket. Something she's seen in her hospital visits all to often. "Am I asking too many questions? I'm just so lost on this." She mentioned as she tilted her head looking at the doll. All she could think to do was just hold out her hand in the same formation as he did and just look at the doll. However with that being said, despite her cluelessness to this her fingers were beginning to do something of interest. She couldn't just use one like he did but still she was able to cause something to happen despite her confusion.

Sayomi went on to ignore her fingers and rather focus on what he mentioned. If it has to deal with her soul then maybe it was time to get to know herself a little. Her purple eyes focusing on the figure and her breath shortened focusing on it. It was then she went on to try to repeat what he said. Her dialect struggling deeply into it. "Baku...Bakuo...Bak..." She shook her head and begun to bite her lower lip as she tried again. A gulp from her to gather in air as she focused once more. "Bakudo no-" She realized it was almost there, just on the tip of her tongue. "Baudo no I-" She tensed up slightly as she spoke out in a final gasp. "Bakudo no Ichi, Sai!" She exclaimed, though still off from the pronunciation she still said it nevertheless. Just as she did she watched the doll as the arms of it began to bend back. It wasn't immediate but gradual until the arms were locked. It wasn't strained or pulling at threads, if anything it looked like someone was just lightly holding the arms in place. After all even in her personality and soul she couldn't bare to cause pain. Not to mention she wanted to learn control before anything else and if she could gradually do this then perhaps she could gradually learn to control other things too. "I...I did it, I did!" She looked in excitement however her arm was shaking and soon enough fell to her side. Making the bind stop as she held her arm for a while sighing with relief. "I can't believe that's even possible and I just did it!"

SC: 67
Total: 136

//Learned Sai
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:40 am

Sansuka offered a smile but it quickly turned to surprise and inquisitive nature. He watched, in moderate surprise, how Sayomi not only preforemd the Kido nearly flawlessly the first time but by using only one finger as a catalyst. That was rare as most people needed the full palm since they weren't gifted at Kido. Sansuka laughed a little before speaking. "A kanji is just writing in Japanese basically. It's a series of lines and or shapes that mean a word. Now, as per what you just did, I'm impressed. You managed to preform the Kido your first time. And with only one finger. And for future reference, you might want to try using more force. Don't think if it as hurting someone. Think of it as it was designed. It's designed to restrain someone from hurting others or themselves." He smiled brightly as he tucked his hands into the opposite sleeves of his Shihakushou. He'd stand there with his arms crossed over-under style. His mouth would purse before parting to speak. "That's good. Now, I don't want to overwhelm you so lets move on to something else for now. Lets get you training with that blade, alright?" He continued his smile as he backed away a little bit more. He was around ten feet from Sayomi now.

Sansuka simply stood there as he spoke up. "I want you to unsheathe your Zanpaktou and try to hit me. And don't worry Sayomi, you won't hurt me." He said lightly while chuckling. It was true that he was a hundred times faster than her. But what made it interesting is that her combat movements were like a snail's pace for him generally. Sansuka smiled brightly still, his arms crossed as he just stood there almost like a bump on a log. His aim was to get her used to the weight of the sword and how to swing it. Simple things but, they were needed.

30/127/370
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:09 pm

She shook at her arm for a while as she took a break to breath. She didn't have much way to hold it for long but she did it nevertheless. As she looked to him mention explanations on it. More than that however was his pride taken to how quickly she learned. Still inside she felt she was just as lost as before. But even so confused or not the fact that she performed it was a great amount. As he begun to mention how she needed more force she gave a nod to it giving off a smile. "I see, I just didn't want to tear the doll's fabric." She mentioned looking back to the doll. Perhaps in someways she felt it wasn't just the fact she wanted to hold back. it was a need to do so, especially after what she felt. Sure she was no where near his power by any means. But somehow she felt inside if she didn't hold back that the doll could have been ruined.

But that was nonsense, someone like her had no chance of doing such damage right? Nevertheless she went on to hear him mention of moving on so she wouldn't be so strained. It was true, she didn't feel pain the same sort of way as if she were alive but her arm was shaking from the strain of the move she had used. "Blade?" She asked looking to her back somewhat worried over his safety. It was then she was reassured of his abilities to protect himself. She had to believe it internally as she took a moment to close her eyes and calm her nerves. Now wasn't the time to seize up in fear.

It was then she pulled out the blade, holding it in her grip. She never fought before, never had to do such violent things before. Now she had to and she had to remind herself of that. She opened her eyes holding the blade in a steady grip. "You promise you'll be okay?" She asked hearing him speak to her from the distance reassuring her once more. With that she turned the sword in a manner for her to pick up speed as she went to run up towards him. She was no where close to his speed of course and had no chance to even land a hit. As the blade went on to be swung from her. A jump came from her as she swung it to his upper left shoulder section.

The problem behind this however wasn't her technique, it wasn't her swing. Nothing was wrong save for her will to harm. She missed, purposely. As she landed Sayomi hoped that was just good enough for the day. But of course since she didn't even hit a target then what good was the swing. It was going to take a lot more than reassurance to get her to attack, truely attack that is. She went on to sigh and hold the blade to her side in disappointment. "I can't..." She spoke shaking her head. "I can't do it, I know I can't hurt you but I just can't!" She explained looking to him with a light hearted but somewhat depressing smile.

SC: 42
Total: 178
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:23 pm

Sansuka sighed as the blade passed by him. Of course, he knew that was going to happen by the way she touched off for the jump attack. Sansuka remained standing in his position as he spoke. "I didn't want to speak this way, but it seems it might be the only way to motivate you." Sansuka paused as he sighed once more, looking down and closing his eyes. "If you don't learn how to protect yourself you will die. Now, think of this a moment. If you die, you'll never be able to heal anyone. So, by not training properly and learning how to protect yourself and keep yourself alive then what happens to the people you could have saved if you were still here?" Sansuka would simply state that sentence and not say another word. If he figured her out as much as he thought, he might have pushed the right buttons. But if he didn't, well, he could have made a huge mistake just now. But he was willing to take that risk.

He gathered that she didn't seem that concerned about her own body or life by how she held herself. Except, Sansuka now remembered one very important detail. With everything she did up to this point there was only one thing about her she protected. Sansuka began to poke thoughts at this as he stood there. Yes, she didn't seem to care much for her own body or well being except protecting her lower body. Sansuka was suddenly intrigued greatly by this but he let it slide for now as it wasn't his place to prod in things that were private. Even if he wanted to know the answer. Sansuka smiled softly to himself as he looked forward resuming his previous position. Though he seemed that he wasn't paying attention or anything, he was in fact prepared to react if anything were to happen. But of course, the question would be if Sayomi got the gumption to actually attack him or not.

23/150/394
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:40 pm

She gave a sigh hearing him mention the truth behind it all. Her grip on the katana blade tightened as she thought on. It was true she couldn't heal if she wasn't alive. Her teeth clenched at the thought. She recalled on her family and friends, so many times being taken from. She always assumed those who took from others were just in need of that item more than her family was. But that was just lying to herself. What kind of a coward makes excuses for those who take everything from her. It was then she sighed out looking down. "I can't, you've done nothing wrong. It just seems so wrong." She mentioned quietly as she hold her head with her hand.

The only time she ever fought back was when she was being harmed. When she was dying she was fighting back with what she could despite the axe going straight into her head. There was no living being who could say they could fight back with an ae lodged in their heads. But still that was when her life was in danger. When everything she loved was in danger right there. She couldn't just imagine that here. Not with someone who's treated her so well. "The only way I could, is if you were to try to kill me." She said bluntly as she walked on to the distance she was once at.

The way she said it was so solemn, so dark. But it was the truth in her mind. She can't do it on just will alone. She can't just force herself to do anything without a reason. It's why she became a doctor. In an emergency you don't have time to question. Only time to act and do in a manner of seconds. Hesitation was the bane of medical knowledge. "We already know I'm no where to you. But I can't just do something without an urgency. Please...understand that Sans." She mentioned looking to him and a saddened expression despite her smile. Everything he said did hit close to home. Everything hurt inside her mind and she wanted to do something about it. But she couldn't muster herself to harm without being harmed.

SC: 37
Total: 215
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Sansuka listened, but stayed in his position. Everything she said and did was absorbed by Sansuka, examined, and processed to a degree of understanding. His right side of his lips would begin to brighten up into a smirk as his hands slowly fell to his sides. "Well then, Sayomi Cho. It seems I should have taken my normal training for you after all." Sansuka said as he slowly reached for his blade. With extremely slow movements he unsheathed it. He held it in a half kendo stance with his right arm as he spoke, his voice becoming stoned to emotion. His aura would begin to flicker slightly as his eyes seemed to just deaden inside.

Sansuka's aura would now whip about as his blade started screaming towards Sayomi. "Prepare yourself Sayomi Cho. For if you don't defend yourself-" Sansuka paused a moment before speaking again. "I'm going to kill you." As he said this his aura spiked to show his killing intent. To almost everyone around his true killing intent could be seen. The aura assisted with it as the very attempt at looking at him would breed feelings of being killed. It was then he started slowly walking towards her inch by inch. His blade now out to his side. A soft grunt came from his mouth as bolted forward just inside of Sayomi's speed range and aimed an attack that looked to bifurcate her instantly. To most, it seemed he was pulling no punches. But he bet the teachers knew better. Those clouded by the fear he exuded would believe he was really going to murder Sayomi if his blade landed upon her. The training, had begun.

23/173/417
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:28 pm

She closed her eyes for a moment thinking on the day she died deeply. Nothing but instincts to live. To defend herself from anything and everything with all the strength she never had. As she opened her eyes a saddened smile came from her as if giving forgiveness to him before this was to begin. It was then she heard him speak to her on her mention. "Thank you." She said despite him mentioning the will to kill her. It was only through this method would she be able to focus herself seriously without forcing herself to do something she didn't want to. She wanted that push, that near collision car hit adrenaline seeping to make her react and act only on her will to survive.

She held the blade once more as she readied herself watching him move. He was holding back but she didn't care on that. She just wanted a reason, a reason to survive and fight to defend herself. She ignored all else around her except for him as she readied herself for the oncoming attack. She could either dodge or defend and in her mind dodging her equal speed wouldn't help her situation. She can't dodge forever especially with how tired she gets so quickly. So the only solution and option was to defend herself. As soon as the attack was to come she slide the blade horizontally against his own and used it to shield herself. This immense force alone struck her to nearly buckle under the pressure like earlier but she knew she had to take this as if it were her last breath.

Her mind recalled back to that axe. Her eyes clouded with blood and gore from her drooling head as she used every ounce of strength to fight. It was then as she envisioned such a thing she had to figure a way to get out of this defensive stance. Soon enough she figured using her light weight would serve well. Instincts kicking in and her mind and soul melding to work together as she twisted the blade to a certain angle so that the attack would hit the ground. The pressure alone from the attack would give way like a wave of force serving to push her back as she caught her ground and held onto her Zanpaktou. This was far from over but it showed what had begun here. Her eyes pierced to pinpoint, and with her silence and breathing it only showed her mind was in fight or flight.

Nothing else mattered here, just to fight and survive until she was too exhausted to move. Soon enough she went on to swing her sword in an attacking stance. A yell coming from her like a battle cry as she aimed to pierce the weapon into him. Her hold was strong but it was impossible that she could even harm him. However this time around she didn't look like she was going to hold back. Though something in her still felt reluctant to fight despite her drive going for her rather than her original thoughts. It was like a switch between one person to another, someone who was kept buried away under her skin. Not like schizophrenia or even multiple personalities but rather that natural ability to fight that she hid away. Had she known about it and was taught it in life there was no doubt she could have been still alive and perhaps with a few heads under the belt. But alas she was a peaceful type who didn't want to fight, but had too.

SC: 36
Total: 247
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Sansuka watched her parry the attack to the ground where she followed up with a pierce. Interesting tactic. Sansuka would twist his body to the right. It was in that moment that it seemed his blade disappeared. With that his voice rang out just before Sayomi was sent flying backwards. "You're not taking this seriously enough." After his words left his lips, his knee would collide with Sayomi's lower chest and stomach region with enough force to rocket her backwards with out causing massive damage. He made sure to distribute the weight of the attack with enough force that it wouldn't break her body more than intended. He had extreme control over his body and that, to some, was scary. It was now that he looked to Sayomi and started walking forward again. His right hand balled into a fist as he made headway towards her.

If he got close, he'd aim a punch directly for her stomach in an uppercut motion. If it connected it would send her flying upwards high into the sky. If she managed to be rocketed into the sky, Sansuka would appear at the apex of her flight. Standing in mid air as he spoke. "Apparently you don't care about the people you pretend to save. Because if you were, you wouldn't hold back. Kill me already." He said as his blade would appear in his hand amid a downward slice to Sayomi's chest. His intent was to ride her blocking down to the ground using her own weight to crash into the ground.

20/193/437
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:08 pm

As she was ready to ease her grip she soon found him tilted to the side and in the shock of the moment she wasn't ready for what came next. With the blade gone from his hands she was paused hearing him speak out. It was so cold and yet so striking. Still it wasn't as striking as the knee to her stomach that sent her back, tossing and rolling on the ground. If she still had a heartbeat it would be pulsing and thumping right out of her chest along with all the air she had in a gasp. Her body hammering into the ground, coiling up from the strikes that came as if embracing for the heavy fall. On after Sayomi's final thud was she able to gasp for air. Grasping her stomach as she coughed out. Nothing was too broken or bad off for her to be too badly harmed. But that didn't meant the shock wasn't there.

She shakily stood up straining her breaths in a violent manner. She could have had time to react to him but it was strikingly obvious to one thing. Her body was meant for battle but her mind was meant for peace. Physically she was plenty able to take the hits. Her life was full of nothing but that alone. But her mind took it much differently. That's why she was asking for him to go all out. She wanted to break herself down. It was the only way she could possibly fight. Ruining her pure intentions was the only way to get her to be serious about this. However as much as she wanted to learn she was still holding back so many times where she could have landed a hit. She could have done so much terrible and ruthless things and yet she just couldn't mentally.

With that she took the uppercut to her stomach which flew her into the sky. Lucky for her she didn't have a fear of heights. Still she wasn't sure how to deal with being this high and slung into the winds against her. A loud gagging cough came as she spewed out what was like sweat and spit by accident as a reaction to the brutal hit. Sayomi watched the ground shrink away from her. The many people below losing their faces to just becoming ant-like sized to her sight. Just as she was to reach the peak of the height she soon saw Sansuka stand there as if it didn't affect him. Her body curved as in in some shock and fear. The next impending attack was soon to come and she knew this. But even so with all this time to react she didn't want to move.

As she began to fall, so did he to follow with her. The blade appearing and pointed to her chest in a formidable but lethal strike. What hurt worse for her wasn't any physical pain. It wasn't anything external. It was the internal struggle. She asked for this by herself so she could drive herself to fight. She needed to do this, everyone in life was telling her to do this as well as everyone she met in death. Even the way she died was yelling in her head to drive her to fight. It was like it echoed in her mind in a loud yell. her piercing eyes looked right to his. She didn't want him to feel bad about this, about her. She didn't want everyone to worry over herself. If anything in her mind she was more worried for how scared they might have been. How selfish she felt to have to ask him to do this too her.

Still it had to be done and soon enough she took a while with the fall to find a sense of balance. Her entire body relaxed rather than tense up. It was such a beautiful sight this was. So much pearl white color covered the area, giving off a shimmer. A single gentle smile came to her face as she gathered what she could to get her blade to her hand. It was the final straw and something had to give. Was she going to fall and fail or aim to kill? Well with all of those internal screams and shouts she came to a solution. Her blade was pointed back at him, a thrusting perry to his chest. Her smile stayed for a few moments before she frowned feeling depressed emotions. She now was finally aiming to kill, but who said she needed to enjoy it.

Her eyes seemed watery as she continued her assault of perry thrusts. If one wouldn't stab into him than many would. Besides he wasn't holding her in place for his blade, it was just rather large. So she had plenty of time and room to slow her decent just enough to get her blade within range of the stabbing like jabs. She however was breaking down in the same process. The intent to kill yet tearing up at doing so. Such a happy woman and yet she was torn apart from the wrongs and rights. What was a girl to do after everything she went through and was taught. All of it was tossed away and here she was in some sort of magical like place trying to fight someone to the death that she considered to be a friend. It was hellish how she felt about it.

SC: 67
Total: 314
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Sansuka could finally feel it. She was releasing her intent but, what was this, she was crying? She was torn from the fact she had to kill but yet at the same time she was aiming to kill. Odd, but not bad. It was a step in the right direction. Sansuka would watch as the thrusts came at such a slow pace he could parry every single one with little effort. His mind suddenly drifted for a moment, watching her move as if she had a type of elegance to her. He found the way she moved, how she looked, it was, attractive to him. his eyes wondered slightly to her pants and up to her chest for an instant before his own body reacted in kind to his thoughts. He quickly shook his head from these thoughts however his body, really didn't want to give up those ideas as he started to bulge slightly. In an instant, his blade was back in it's sheath as he landed on the ground, unharmed. He'd stand there, looking at Sayomi and slowly walking towards her after she hit the ground. His body ready to engage in a fight. His voice would echo as he spoke out.

"Good, now, come at me with everything you have." His body tensed up for a second before his eyes portrayed his killing intent to Sayomi. He was flooded with happiness but yet, he showed only his desire to rip Sayomi limb from limb. If he really wanted to, he could play hardball but he didn't want to, not yet at least. When she was stronger he would. But for now, he was focused on forcing her to use her blade. He wanted her to become one with that blade as all Shinigami did.

His body would reach near to Sayomi and simply stand there, waiting for Sayomi's attack. He had planned to do something spectacular. To throw her off and see how she reacted. It would be interesting to say the least. But it would be fun to watch never the less. Sansuka's eyes closed for a moment, giving an opening to Sayomi that would be nearly impossible to resist. A perfect shot, directly through the heart. Easy and open.

29/222/466
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Like a crying angel she continued her unwanted attacks. The tears weren't streaming down her face but just barely flittering off into the wind gently with each thrust of the Zanpaktou. As she was nearing the ground she went on to tumble around. Once thing she wasn't used to was falling from big heights. So due to this she had no idea how to land properly either. It was plainly obvious how one sided this battle was. But it was also the primary reason for it. Why else would they be here training? Still she hadn't replied once to him and though it ached to be so silent she had to force herself into focus. Talk was cheap, actions were the real bread winner. As she began to shakily stand up and wobble around it was somewhat obvious something had happened with her arm. Her right arm was limp.

It was that same arm from earlier that trembled under the pressure. Whatever happened to it must have been a hard hit. But that can't be solved just yet. She still had to prove to herself that she had the natural instinct to kill just as anyone could. Taking the sword into her left hand and gripped it. Sayomi went on to drag it behind her for a while, picking up the pace and continuing to drag it on the ground. As she began to run she looked like she was gliding amongst the surface. Finally as she was rushing towards him hopefully in a final strike she lifted the sword. Aiming it right at his chest cavity as she went on to do a stab through. Despite all of this she didn't notice what he was looking at just what he was doing. Her eyes couldn't follow his very often at all, it was like they darted across the board away from her.

SC: 23
Total: 337
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Sansuka could see Sayomi was injured. Well, it supposed the time for fighting was over. He watched as Sayomi charged forward, Sansuka simply stood there, his arms at his sides. The point of the blade barreled towards him in an almost super slow motion. It was like watching a film on one frame per minute. He examined Sayomi's arm as she moved. It seemed limp, almost, broken in a way. That wasn't good. Sansuka watched the Ha of her Zanpaktou nearly strike his chest. As it was almost to crab it, Sansuka placed his hand around the blade. His fingers and thumb on either side of it. As she continued to push the blade would slide through his fingers and point upwards now while he held it tight between his index and thumb. He'd look down at her and speak softly. "You did good, Sayomi-chan. Now it's time to rest."

Sansuka would let the blade go as he would allow himself to fall onto the ground. Sansuka smiled brightly and patted his lap for her to rest on. He'd roll up his sleeves as he spoke. "Come, sit here so I can look at your arm. You can rest in my arms until you're healed." He let off a gentle hum and a soft smile while opening his arms for her to sit down. He wanted to make sure her arm wasn't torn apart or worse. Sure, he could fix it easily but what he couldn't do easily was fix any of the bones or internal organs. That would require re-setting and things of that nature. His body was still, slightly adjusted to his previous thoughts but, he would try to hide that as best he could. However, one can't hide a bulge well when sitting cross legged.

26/248/492
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:41 pm

Sayomi watched the blade just barely almost pierce him. However as she saw him stop it with just a finger and a thumb it was somewhat disheartening. Not because of her lack of power or ability to kill. But rather those thoughts in her mind that kept screaming so violently at her and making her cry weren't stopping. She could just barely hear him over them as she noticed the relaxing tone. He mentioned about rest and how well she did. As he sat himself down and patted his lap she watched him for a moment before putting up the blade in the tied hold. She had been so silent for so long and now she worried to speak incase one of those voices wanted to come out in place of her own voice. After a moment of peace she fell to her knees and started bawling like a child.

Only able to scoot her way near enough to be resting on one of his legs. Sayomi felt so pitiful, just continuing to cry with the non-stop onslaught of attacking sounds inside herself. Her limp arm was nothing more than a bone that popped out of the socket from the fall. Nothing was broken and save for a few bruises or cuts she was fine. Well relatively and physically she was. Mentally was another story. Still as she noticed the bulge she didn't focus on it. Rather she apped to ignore it. If anything in life taught her about that, it was that she was either expecting one of two things. For one rape, which was common. Or two anger, which she really didn't want to deal with right then and there. Especially with her mind and thoughts already filled up with violent outbursts. Her cries weren't so sad as they were annoying.

Her childish demeanor out rising herself. She was making a hard turn and heading back to seclusion via childish like personality. Of course it wasn't working as those voices continued to ravage her mind. It was becoming so bad she was even trying to hold her ears shut to stop them with her good hand. It was then she finally gave a word to speak out during this. "Quiet please..." She asked as if speaking to herself. Sadly this entire outburst of her crying probably made it look pretty pathetic compared to everyone else training. Special treatment and all from a captain all for the crybaby.

SC: 31
Total: 368
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:19 pm

Sansuka lifted her onto his lap after her outbursts. It seemed she was having an affliction to the pent up instincts she shut out for so long. Sansuka would sigh lightly as he unsheathed his sword and laid it on her lap, with her in his. Then, he'd place both of her hands in his as he spoke to her. "Sayomi, listen to me. What I want you to do is focus on the sword in your lap. Not the voices, not me, nothing but the blade. I want you to feel the blade. Reach out and touch it with your power. Not your hands. Focus on that Sayomi." Sansuka said as he breathed in sharply before thinking something. It was then a soft voice came out into his mind. 'Do you think she can survive in here? I don't want her to be crushed under the weight of our power.' Sanska returned the thought with a simple, yes, as he closed his eyes. With in seconds Sansuka was in a vast field with a single cherry tree in the center. Though, this wasn't any ordinary field. It was, instead, a battlefield with destruction all around it but yet the tree and the small knoll it was on were all untouched. It was almost like a fairy tale. Sansuka smiled brightly as he saw Boukyaku sitting under the tree and looking towards Sansuka.

With ease, Sansuka would reach into the air behind him and gently begin pulling towards himself. With luck, he'd grab Sayomi and gently pull her into his world, far away from her own facculties. It was inside the Zanpaktou that he held. But the best part was, here, she'd catch a glimpse of the real Boukyaku. The twins who looked exactly the same except their eyes. Both wore the same white outfit however, one bore a completely black eye on their left while the other was on their right. Often times Boukyaku decided to pretend and be a single spirit, and so both eyes were present in one figure. This was just easier for them to align themselves like that. Sansuka smiled brightly seeing them in their true nature. He smiled softly before speaking.

"I'm glad to see you decided not to skimp out and do your pretend thing. You look much more beautiful as yourselves. Oh, Sayomi, welcome to my inner world. This is what is inside my Zanpaktou. And these two ladies, are Boukyaku no jitsuryoku. You can just call them Bo and Jitsu if you want. I don't think they much care." Both the ladies nodded in agreement having already knowledge that she had trouble pronouncing the words that came from his mouth. It was here he would sit down once more and offer his lap one last time as a seat. "Come, lets talk about what's plaguing you."

42/290/534
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:15 am

Though it was difficult to focus on his words she still tried too. Shakingly slightly from fear as she went on to follow the directions. Sayomi went on to rolling over to see his face then the Zanpaktou. Her face so deeply stained with fear and tears. It was true, she had been holding back what could be a special power but at what cost? Her mentality, her very outlook on life, never had she experienced such an outburst. As she went on to focus on the blade she tried desperately to ignore the voices ringing and banging in her head. Kill him was all they could say now. Fighting against herself she managed just enough of a focus to the sword for her to barely see the field. She wasn't quite there, as if she was being pulled away from it by an odd force. Her arm reached out as she called out to him. "Sans Help!" She cried as she was gently pulled by him into this other world like space. The voices quelled soon enough and there was silence finally.

As she uncovered her ears and looked around at the place she took a while to realize she was safe. As she gazed upon the three of them, focused on Sansuka she made a minute to wipe her face. A small smile came from her, the smile of relief. She looked like she was barely smiling of course being that what she just went through took such a toll on her. Hearing him talk to them both she listened and was able to hear clearly. "Inner world?" She asked looking around as she walked forward to catch up to the group. "Bo and Jitsu, it's so nice to meet you both." She spoke still wiping her face, her puffed up eyes from the crying earlier. Her voice like a crooning swan, beautiful yet tragic in sound.

She followed through, this time sitting down and giving a moment to close her eyes and sigh. It was a good thing he was comfortable at the very least. Still as she heard him ask she seemed silent for a while. It was only after mustering up the courage was she able to speak a reply. "You had said I was suppose to hear voices. But I didn't think they were suppose to be so violent. I got scared, I've never done this before." She mentioned back to that meetup, the one where she was assigned those classes and warned of something alike to this. "That voice was new and it kept telling me to kill. It kept telling me in gorey detail what to do. What was that? Why was it so violent? Is that suppose to be normal?" She asked feeling anxious.

She didn't know what the proper way to deal with things here was. Everything was either so vague or not explained thoroughly enough. Even when it was explained she was still so lost to this. "I couldn't tell where it was coming from other than in me. I thought maybe it was like you had said about an Zan like those two but why would it be so willing to hurt me? If it's suppose to be part of me?" She asked the many onslaught of questions. Which were rightfully needed to. With her mind on it's brink and she was just now able to think clearly again she needed answers.

SC: 47
Total: 415
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:16 am

Sansuka shook his head after listening to everything. He decided to tackle all the questions at once. He took a deep breathe and began gently stroking her hair as he spoke. "That wasn't a Zanpaktou. Of that, I'm sure. I can't tell you why I know, but it wasn't. That was your instincts I believe. You've been locking away your fighting instincts, denying them, tossing them aside. Eventually they built up so much that when you finally started listening to them it was overwhelming. It's ok though, Sayomi. You can relax for a little while and adjust. The voices will disappear." He said as he continued to stroke her hair. Bo and Jiku sat on either side of Sansuka and simply rested there. Sansuka's free hand rested on Sayomi's knee as he rested against the tree. He closed his eyes for a few minutes before speaking once more.

"What I've showed you today, Sayomi, is so special that no one else has seen it. So, it'll be our secret." Sansuka said lightly before smiling. He'd sit there and think about different things. Mainly, his thoughts on what he plans to do to train her when she finally does hear the voice of her Zanpaktou. It will be a long road but she'll eventually learn. And it was only now that he realized he forgot to fix her arm as well. He shook that from his thoughts as he could easily fix it afterwards.

"The inner world is where the spirit of the Zanpaktou lives. Through it, they can see through your eyes or around you with ease. Watch." Sansuka said as a sort of faded mirror or hole like object shimmered into existence and was looking at Sayomi and Sansuka sitting in the field. They looked calm, quiet, and at peace. San smiled softly before speaking. "Basically I've invited you here to help you handle getting acquainted with your instincts." His eyes closed as the mirror like hole shimmered out of existence.

32/322/566
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:13 am

Sayomi felt the brush of her hair being petted to calm her. It did it's purpose and indeed she was calmed down. Still as she listened on to his words she was still frightened. The thought to kill, the very thought to harm tossed aside so many times. Each time she gave an excuse, each time she forgave her attacker. Each time they took a piece of her and ripped it apart. All those years of being assaulted. All those times of being accused and being the prey. It was no more helpful to her than a gazelle in wading water full of crocodiles. She decided to hold her tongue on the matter seeing as she didn't want to remind herself of those voices just yet. Still they were so familiar that it scared her. Here she thought there were no regrets she could have. Though it is true, rather she chose to forget them and leave them behind. Something that wasn't healthy in body soul or mind.

Resting against him she noticed the tree overhanging above. Such beautiful flowers gliding around so gently. So this was his Zanpaktou's world. It was so peaceful, and keeping it a secret wouldn't be hard. She didn't want to ever lose what this world was like. As she was told how she can be seen around and through it was calming but also discomforting in some sense. As she saw the mirror appear she looked at it with curiosity before it vanished just as soon as it came. With him talking about helping her with instincts she gave a nod and spoke out. "I feel scared whenever I remember the loudest one, it made me feel so vulnerable. I think..." She paused looking up to Sansuka with a worried expression. "It was taunting me just like my ex did. I always made excuses for his actions. Any time he hit me I just blamed myself. Anytime he was angry it was because of my fault."

She took a moment to think on it calmly and clearly. "When I was fighting I felt like he was there making me do it. I can't blame him for my own actions but it sounded so much like him." She spoke out looking distressed. She didn't have his feeling when dying because she didn't have a regret towards him. She had it against herself the entire time. Always blaming herself for everything. Yet still trying to put on a chipper and happy face nevertheless. "I thought he loved me..." She said solemnly, feeling betrayed from her feelings. It wasn't a false happiness of course but rather ignoring and forcefully forgetting anything that wasn't pleasant. If she could pretend everything was fine then it was and she could laugh and enjoy life. But all throughout she always continually followed ignorance so that she could have bliss.

SC: 42
Total: 457
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:28 am

Sansuka went from smiling to frowning slightly. He tried to keep his gentle smile but, he was disheartened. He continued to gently stroke her hear as she spoke. She spoke of the voices and how they sounded like her ex. Sansuka would lift up his left hand and gently rest it on Sayomi's right cheek before speaking, having listening to everything she said. "It was never your fault. I know how you feel. A real relationship with proper love doesn't require violence. It doesn't breed it either. Sure, people disagree, but it should never result in physical violence. And I'm not sure if my words will be enough to convince you but, it was never your fault." His left hand would gently caress her cheek as he spoke. "What you feel, is regret I think. Regret that you always threw the bad aside instead of learning from it, adjusting from it, and allowing it to make you stronger. Instead, you buried it so you could live in blissful ignorance. I think, the reason that voice is so loud and sounds like him is because you regret not protecting yourself as much as you could have."

Sansuka's words might hit close to home and possibly make her cry. Maybe but he wasn't sure. His intention was to try and get her to realize that she was living in a way that was harming her more than it was helping. It wasn't healthy either. He sighed lightly before gently resting his hand on Sayomi's cheek and speaking once more. "Besides, there are people who care deeply-no, people who love you." Sansuka said as he smiled lightly only to rest his hand back on her leg. His head gently arched back to rest on the tree while his right hand went back to gently stroking her hair. By now, Bo and Jiku fell asleep on either of San's shoulders. It was, quite the sight to see. Perhaps even a little funny, but that was more or less a guise to the true story that was unfolding. It seemed Sayomi was beginning to release her feelings and thoughts to Sansuka. He, of all people, would try and be the rock that she seemed to so desperately need.

29/351/595
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 am

She looked to her cheek at his hand looking so saddened. A tragic story that was all to common. The good overtaken and used by the bad. Sure life wasn't so black and white as that but the meaning held true. As he spoke she listened, she continued to listen and hoped it was true. But it would take some time to convince her around that idea that had stuck with her for so long. When you've been blamed and pointed at sometimes you start to believe what they say is true. Still he went on to what she felt in the regards of regret. All this time protecting other people and yet she forgot to protect herself. How was she ever able to hope to help anyone if she couldn't help herself. Perhaps that's the reason behind the violent voices as he said. Her regret against herself was so strong that she was attacking herself rather than her target.

After all throughout that battle she had plenty of times to react. Plenty of chances to run or dodge. But she took them head on and with the force of a hatred against herself for being incapable. She wasn't crying rather instead after hearing him it was like she was feeling peaceful. Calmer, happier, not smiling but in awe. It was true, none of her friends ever attacked her for getting mad. Her family loved her deeply and never sought to harm her for something she had no control over. Even her co-workers and patients weren't that violent against her kindness. No one that really cared about her ever hurt her for no purpose. She didn't quite pick up that he may have an interest in her. But she did consider him a very close person. Only just met and yet she felt comforted. She went on to relax more, laying her head onto his chest and giving out a long drawn out sigh.

With that she seemed to seep a few quiet words to Sansuka as she saw the twins sleeping and didn't want to wake them. "Remember what I said when I asked you to fight me? I'm still holding those words...so Thank you again." She said giving off a smile then closed her eyes and seemed to tire out. She had exerted so much energy that she was exhausted. Unable to keep awake longer her body forced her to rest. Despite her will and want to stay awake she needed this. She still had a few things she hid away or held back. But as for now she said what she needed to. Most importantly she was beginning to understand herself more than she ever did in life. Something only a few could hope to achieve. To become a friend to herself was a goal she had created. Only then could she truly battle and hold nothing back.

SC: 40
Total: 497
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:03 am

Sansuka gently pushed Sayomi back to her own body. His mind elsewhere inside of the world while his body moved on it's own. He sheathed his Zanpaktou and gently lifted Sayomi in his arms. Holding her tight to his chest, he would disappear in a stunning array of visual architecture that would leave most in awe. A simple sound was the only thing that could signify he disappeared. It sounded almost as if he slipped through time and space with ease only to appear at another place. With in moments he was back at the Squad Nine barracks and in his room with the door shut. He'd smile gently as he would lay Sayomi on the bed and bring the blanket across her body to rest. He himself would lie down as well next to her and begin to take a short nap with thoughts running through his mind. He had so many things to think about. So many things to do. Well, he was keeping his squad on high alert, watching for the people in the tower. Making sure they didn't escape. He even gave them explicit instructions to not open the doors unless he was there, or Tenkai was there.

Many things flooded his mind including his feelings for Sayomi. Sure, he may have just been over thinking things but alas, that was something he'd have to deal with. Maybe his thoughts for her weren't as hard pressed as he thought. Well, that was a blatant lie but he kept with it for now. It was obvious she was oblivious to his feelings but, also, it seemed she wasn't interested in that anyway. So for now, he kept to himself about it. But his thoughts suddenly started to spew over into thinking about how to train her next. Perhaps the first and foremost would be to handle the situation with her mental stability rather than training to fight. He wasn't sure the exact route to take but he figured that the route would appear before him when it was time.

23/374/618
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:42 am

As she was resting the feeling of being lifted up was well known to her. It was similar to what her sisters did for her when she was young. So protective and kind to know her family was behind her dreams and goals. Even when she fell out and felt ready to give up on her dream to become a doctor, she had so many to push her forward. Even when she was dawned with the knowledge of cancer, her friends were there to pick her back up and give her something to do other than die inside. All those years she felt undeserving and even now she struggled to accept the help as well deserved. But perhaps it was time she had to just give up on pushing herself around and give her body what she needed. The care and love of oneself was a hard pressed line between selfishness and rightful justification.

As she felt the comfort of the bed her head pressed into the soft pillows. Her breaths calmed as she slept on. The warm blanket having her curl up in comfort. Her dislocated arm would need to be painfully popped back into place. But it was still amazing at just how resilient her body was. Years of wear and tear, she even still bore the scars on her upper right arm and lower left from life. Which was not only not common but out of place from her natural skin beauty. One would think with a personality like hers she shouldn't have such a well built tolerance to pain. But when the body is stressed daily if not hourly then it grows accustomed to it. This was why she wasn't bleeding or broken apart in battle. Not only because of his careful techniques but her resilience.

As she was relaxing and sleeping she felt the bed sink slightly from Sansuka's seating. It seemed he was to nap and rest with her. As she took a moment to adjust herself, a few toss and turns later she found his arm. In her dreary state of dreams she wrapped her arm around it. Holding him as for comfort and warmth. Her head caressing in a relaxed position. A few groans from pain came from her as her arm that was limp still bothered her. It didn't stop her from being so knocked out however.

SC: 27
Total: 524
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training with a filled appetite (NK)   Training with a filled appetite (NK) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training with a filled appetite (NK)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next