Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sansuka Setsune
Tests and Ranks Moderator
Sansuka Setsune

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 121000
Strength : 72
Stamina : 84
Speed : 182
Reiryoku : 250
Perception : 182
Reiryoku Speed : 236

The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK]   The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 7:18 am

Sansuka gave a chuckle before smiling. He pointed to his own Zanpaktou for a minute and then moved closer to her. With movements so elegant that it seemed second nature to him, Sansuka would untie the thread which was balled up at the side of the Zanpaktou. He would then glide the string around her waist and back around where it'd tie neatly. His voice would then ring out in a more gentle tone. "That's how it's normally done, at least for Asauchi. Most people get lazy though and simply stuff the Saya into their Obi and be done with it." He said abruptly. It was then he realized that, those words most likely meant little to nothing to her so he cleared his throat to correct himself. "Uh, the scabbard of the blade stuffed into one's belt. Heh. Anyway, well, what happens is your soul will imprint itself onto the Asauchi. By the way that's pronounced, 'ah-sow-chi.' After it's imprinted, it becomes a Zanpaktou. Er, "Zahn-pahk-toe.' And that is what the goal is. Because that can take the form of anything. Well, it's more than that, it could even DO stuff. I say stuff because, well, you never know what it can do until you find out. Like mine." He smiled while pointing to Boukyaku and sighing softly in content.

"If you want, I can show you how mine works. But, it'll have to be near where we eat. I don't want to cause a problem here. heh." He said laughing somewhat heartily. It was true that his Zanpaktou was one of the few that changed the environment, and that caused a lot of problems for a lot of people. He would then give off a soft smile remembering the one Zanpaktou he admired from back in the day. Ah she was beautiful in her own right. He'd shake his thoughts before looking to Sayomi once more. "But yes yes, Dumplings are good. And the rolls, well, they're soft sweet rolls that are covered in sugar grains. I think you'll like them. They were, well, I suppose you could say the ice cream of the feudal period." He laughed a bit, moving forward and heading towards his old hangout spot. Perhaps the single best dumplings he's ever had.

36/116/116
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK]   The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:56 pm

She watched the movements to tie her own weapon to herself. She was looking around herself curiously. Sometimes getting in the way before moving aside to let him finish. With the many words she didn't really get it took a moment before hearing his translations on them. Also the comparisons which let her nod happily and approvingly. "Oh alright so it's just a regular sword till the whole soul thingy makes it into something else right?" She asked as he had explained it in a similar way. "Mkay sure thing I don't mind waiting! I'd just like answers to stuff when I can get them." She cheerfully smiled as she followed him to the so called hangout spot. "Oh wow if they're anything like what i'm thinking they do sound great then!" Despite her life in so many spots around the world she never got to know much on japanese lore.

Let alone she didn't really dive into ethereal things. Ghosts and death was something she wanted to avoid not bring about in life. Here though it interested her so much. Maybe because she was dead already. Still as she followed along she thought on to the weapon wrapped on her. "An Asa...asauch...ch...hmm I need some sorta easier way to say stuff." She sighed, despite his good intentions and her best efforts it would take quite a long time before she could learn the lingo correctly. Until then of course coming up with something would be better than sword thingy. "Mmm I guess I could call it an Ace. It's alot easier to remember like that. Especially with how you said it's suppose to work." She shrugged before turning her attention up to Sansuka. His name seemed easier to remember for her since it has an easier pronunciation.

SC: 28
Total: 187
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Tests and Ranks Moderator
Sansuka Setsune

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 121000
Strength : 72
Stamina : 84
Speed : 182
Reiryoku : 250
Perception : 182
Reiryoku Speed : 236

PostSubject: Re: The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK]   The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 5:06 pm

San would smile softly as they walked towards the Rukongai. A gentle movement and his words would appraise her attempt at speaking, and her sudden descision to make up a nickname for Asauchi. "Haha, well, I suppose it's easier. Not sure how it fits in but hey, I'm not one to judge. Maybe my accent throws off the words too much or something." He jokingly said as they started to leave the soul society. The men at the gate looked at Sayomi oddly, having remembered her from before. Sansuka would smile softly and just stroll down the path towards the place he once called his home away from home. The best part was, all of the land marks would still be there. A small glow came across his face at the thought of visiting the old pond he used to love. But hey, that was for after the food.

11/127/127

((Exit: Rest and Relaxation on the job!))
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK]   The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 5:18 pm

She followed on, mostly like a lost puppy. Not scared just confused as to where to go. "Well it's just something on the spot. It's better than calling it Asa, I don't even know what that could mean." She gave a short shrug before heading on. Seeing the gate members look at her confusedly she too returned her curiosity to them but stuck to San. She wasn't about to get lost further into things. Especially with food on the mind. Sayomi just wanted to be sure on things. Perhaps one day soon enough she'd understand but for now she was the student. Especially with the amount of years she was behind on compared to Sansuka. Knowing he was somewhere in the hundreds alone was still pretty shocking. Still she headed on to smile and skip with him joyfully.

SC: 13
Total: 200

{EXIT}

Last edited by Sayomi Cho on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in the exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK]   The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Basics: Training a favored soul [NK]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2