Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Who/What/When/Where/and How

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

Who/What/When/Where/and How Empty
PostSubject: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:16 pm

It was odd how things were going for Sayomi. First the death, then the chains and question, seeing her family and friends scream and cry over her death, and then she herself had broken down to tears before leaving. So much information from such a sudden and bloodied death. It was a wonder how she was feeling a bit calmer now. Maybe it was her brighter side to life personality, The glass is always half full in her eyes even when in dire circumstance. Still in her life many things were different than here. From the doors being such a traditional style to the buildings being so pure white in color. Then again when she was alive she did live in the downtown parts where there was graffiti everywhere and broken things all around. Here was just so crisp, so sharp and clean.

It was a few moments she had wandered that she stopped looking around curiously and still wiping her eyes to adjust to such bright colors. She was told to come here but Sansuka and wait for him and that she did but even so one thing that caught her eye was that her chains were gone just as he aforementioned. "This...is going to take some getting used to, but at least it's so beautiful here." She spoke holding her hands on her shoulders to stretch a bit and look around curiously. All her life she was used to technology surrounding her, talk about science and gang fights. Being a doctor in life allowed her to know how to heal the injured and sick, but now everything she knew once was gone. She wasn't even sure if her medical knowledge was even useful here. One could only wonder how it would feel to be in her shoes, but then again as mentioned she wasn't the only one and there had been many who went through this.

SC: 18
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Tests and Ranks Moderator
Sansuka Setsune

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 121000
Strength : 72
Stamina : 84
Speed : 182
Reiryoku : 250
Perception : 182
Reiryoku Speed : 236

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Sansuka strolled into the building with ease after having appeared before the door. Once it slid open, he'd find himself simply walking towards his office with no real thought on the matter. It seemed that soon he'd be asked to go out and hunt down traitors that left the Soul Society. Well, that was quite the annoying aspect indeed. Of course, his laid back nature meant he really, really didn't want to. But of course, if he ended up having to he would. His attempt to find himself away from the others and down to where he wanted to be, training Sayomi, was perhaps the least fun part of his time. He disliked having to ask Tenkai for that, but he did it anyway. How odd. Something about this woman just, caught his eye.

Speaking of which, Sansuka managed to waltz up to the door making very little noise. He'd simply stand there, through the open door and stare at Sayomi. It was, perhaps impolite but, he found the view entertaining to say the least. She must have had so many questions, so many things she wanted to say. It was something they'd get to soon enough. And for now, he'd have to take her under his wing and teach her personally. Why, though one might ask, would a Captain of the Court Guard Squads take the time out to teach a lowly soul how to become a Shinigami? Well, to answer that one must ask why Urahara decided to teach Ichigo. Or why Yoroichi decided to help teach Ichigo as well. Perhaps those were bad examples. But one thing was for certain. Sansuka felt that personally teaching Sayomi was the best think for her. A personal touch to a world that is generally lost to others.

24/24/534
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:54 pm

She turned towards him for a moment then began to smile and began to hug him in excitement. "Oh there you are I was getting worried that I'd have to search all over somewhere I have no idea of!" She laughed for a while releasing the hug and pulling her hands behind her back. Taking time to look around once again. "So this is a nice place, but i'm wondering what's gonna happen. I mean I kinda have no clue here being just dead and stuff." She mentioned then thought on to the next course of action. "I wonder if there's something here akin to being a doctor, I mean I know we're dead and stuff but it's just a wonder since I could still feel pain. Y'know what that's gonna be my next question!" She looked to him with a bit of concern and ideas. "Can we still get hurt or even die again? Would be nice to know so I don't go trying to go through walls like some mystery shack show ghost." She mentioned in a joking manner, though that would be her other problem. Her mind was so attuned to the modern world she had no idea much on the older ancient worlds or even how they worked.

SC: 14
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Sansuka smiled, feeling the warm embrace of Sayomi. Ah, he enjoyed that a lot. It would end, sadly, a few minutes after it had started. It was then he was barraged with a few different questions. He would nod a few times while stroking his chin. Everything she had spoken about were all valid questions. Perhaps it was time to teach her the basics of Zanjutsu, as well as the fundamentals of being a Shinigami.

"Very good questions Sayomi-chan." San would offer a kind smile with warm words as he spoke. "Well, lets start at the outline. First and foremost, I'm going to personally train you to become a Shinigami. this means I'll teach you the very basics all the way up through to the advanced things. I'll give examples soon. But first, I can see you have many questions. So I'll start from the beginning." He'd say as his body would walk over to the couch. Upon doing so, he'd lay his cane against the wall next to it as he also did his Zanpaktou. After doing these specific things, Sansuka would fall back onto the couch and lie there. He'd get comfortable and scoot back to the side. There was room enough for Sayomi to sit in front of him comfortably. His eyes would close for a few seconds as his voice started up once more.

"Well, the cycle of life goes as this. A human dies, they're left as a soul. The soul can either become a Shinigami or a Hollow. Or of course stay as a soul. But souls are often times ageless. So you don't die of old age luckily. Now, when a soul, Shinigami, Hollow, or otherwise dies they are reborn into a human soul. Unless they committed unspeakable crimes as a Shinigami or hollow. Then they're sentenced to live in Hell. You can get hurt. However it's not really being hurt. It'll feel like it, it'll look like it, but really, Shinigami do not kill people. When a hollow, Shinigami, or soul of any kind is 'killed' by a Zanpaktou, they are not killed but are allowed to continue in the cycle of life."

He had spoken quite the mouthful. It was all truthful but he pondered how much of it she would actually understand or accept as fact. He'd toss this idea away having thought that she was quite accepting. It was then he'd realize he forgot to answer a question. "Ah, yes, about the medical stuff. There are Doctors and medical practitioners that help injured souls. It's important to try and assist everyone, even those that are the enemy." His words echoed in his mind, thinking of his late adopted daughter. "And if you wish to pursue this, I'll gladly assist you with out reservation. And speaking of which, when you graduate the academy, You might want to join my squad until you're ready to become a Seated officer. Though when we cross that bridge, the choice will be yours." With his words spoken, his head leaned back slightly as he seemed to fade from his thoughts.

47/47/47
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:23 am

She smiled at the appraisal of her questions being right for the situation. After all it was granted that she needed to know. Still the first thing he mentioned was interesting. "Train, I dunno how I feel being a student again. Do I have to wear a uniform for this then? Oh uh...sorry" She paused thinking back to her high school days, uniforms galore and yet she usually was sought out for test help like some sort of tutor. She noticed the chair open to a spot and immediately went to sit, just about jump into it, boy did she have spunk.

"Wow no aging, oh just great I get to keep my complexion! Oh how nice I could even try some real cakes again Oh OH! Maybe even ice cream! Ah no more lactose-intolerance, how awesome!" She cheered in some joy at the thought. After all if pain is like he's saying then she'd be just fine. How innocent of a thought and yet she didn't want to know for fighting reasons just health concerns to enjoy the greater pleasures of life in death. Of course that meant she may not get food here but who's stopping her from going to ask. "Speaking of is food a thing here? Cause the thought of it is delicious!"

She then realized her barrage of questions continued into meaningless ones. "Hmm i'm getting off topic aren't I? Well it's nice to know I can keep my career path going then, bringing peace one bandage at a time!" She mentioned smiling and pressing her hands to her face making her cheeks rise in a cute child-like fashion. "Ah this place sounds heavenly...er- I mean beautiful. Either ways i'm just so happy, wait a moment. S-seated officer? WOAH! I could work with you? Oh my gosh that would be amazing, oh I really hope I can graduate soon then." She mentioned and giggling lightly, if there was ever a thing such as an aura hers would be a comedy, full of laughs and cherishable moments of a bright smile.

SC: 30
Total: 62
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:27 am

Sansuka smiled softly, as he turned his head. He watched her as she ranted on about food and other things. It was good to see a change of pace. So many Shinigami were just there to fight. Sure, a good portion of them fought to protect. The lesser portion fought to kill or just the thrill of fighting in general. It was sad to see this kind of thing. But Sayomi, Sayomi had the cheer of a thousand souls running through her body. It was a grandiose thing to see in person. The way she moved, the way she talked, and the thoughts she held were a refreshing feeling coming from someone who's known only fighting in their days. Sansuka would tuck his arms into the opposite sleeves of his shihakushou and simply begin speaking once more. He'd answer her questions, and maybe pose new ones.

"Food is something more akin to, hmm, I suppose habit. While it's not necessary, I suppose you could maybe create some special food that has Reishei properties that heal people." He trailed off in thought of that for a moment but snapped back to reality only a few moments afterwards. "Ah yes. Seated officer. I think, after graduation I feel it would be in your best interest to stay in Squad Nine until you become Vice Captain. Then you can put in a transfer to squad four. I'll happily sign off on it. Then, I'll continue to train you until you become a Captain level shinigami. And once there, we will no longer become teacher and student, but we will train on equal ground. As fellow Shinigami."

He smiled brightly almost beaming at her for a few minutes. It was difficult for someone of his age to truly keep up with the amount of enthusiasm she had. Perhaps, it was more because of everything he had lived through. Granted, he lived through the Quincy occupation, he even killed one of the highest ranking Sternritter. But perhaps what stung him the most, was that he saw his two favorite servants nearly killed by him. He'd shake the thought and move on to speaking once again. "But yes, lets try and get all of your questions done now. We'll sleep and then I'll get you registered into the Academy and take you as my personal student. Then we start the explanation of everything. Well, at least everything basic." He smiled softly and started to doze off slightly. But he was prepared to answer any and all questions she had.

It was then, out of seemingly nowhere a woman of about four foot appeared in the doorway. She would clear her throat and speak softly. "E-e-excuse me, Setsune Taicho. I have the information that was requested at the order of Captain Commander Bushinji." Sansuka's eyes widened slightly as he perked a brow. It was then that the butterfly came in and gave him the news. He chuckled softly and spoke. "You guys always seem to be on top of things. I admire that. Arigato." He would smile bright and take the info. After reading it, he'd relay the info via the butterfly to Tenkai. It was then that he stopped for a moment and told the woman something important. "Feed the whereabouts of that area into my soul phone. I'd like to monitor that situation myself." He'd smile and lay back down, his full attention on Sayomi.

52/99/99
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 9:48 pm

Sayomi was excited to hear such a reply without distaste to her questions. Sure she was sending them out left and right but she had every right too with how things had gone on from her death. "Oh wow food that heals, and not just says it does ike bargain brands from a store trying to promote cancer awareness!" She mentioned looking generally happy on the idea of being able to enjoy food and end up healing from it as well. Still as he went on to explain how to become like him she grew a wider smile and just about had stars in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh there's even more too it to, I can't wait it sounds like the best thing in the world! Or uh out of this world too!" She was glad to see her cheerfulness spreading even to him. "Well I suppose the only question I can think up for now then kinda was the only one you never really answered." She thought on for a moment then shrugged her shoulders for a while smiling a bit calmer in the atmosphere. "But I think the question is a bit to invasive especially since you seem tired. I'll just ask tomorrow, I didn't think you could tire but then again I dunno I've been feeling a bit tired myself so that's already answered."

It was then she actually laid on his shoulder and closed her eyes to relax. A tune hummed from her that almost sounded motherly in tone as if like a lullaby.

Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Sansuka would feel her lay down on him, her head resting upon his shoulder. He'd smile softly and bring his free hand around to caress her hair lightly. "Ah, yes. Uniforms. You'll be required to wear basically what I'm wearing." He said lightly, giving off a soft smile. Finally, he started to fall asleep. He'd wake himself and speak softly. "Well, we need to find you some place to sleep. Sadly though, there's only one place that I know you can sleep." He paused for a moment and spoke again. " I guess I could sleep on the floor. I mean, my bed is big enough for two but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said with a smile on his face.

After she'd speak, he'd grab hold of her by sliding his arms around. He'd stand up almost the same time as picking her up. With Sayomi in his arms, he'd walk off to his room which was, well, next door to his office. After entering, he'd lay her on the bed and look around. "Well, the only thing I have that you can change into is an old shirt of mine. It might look like a dress on you though." He teased a little before grabbing the shirt and offering it to her. He'd then smile brightly before watching to see what she'd do.

23/132/132
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Hearing about the uniforms was a nice addition to know of course and she smiled at the thought, however with the talk of sleep and a place to rest she heard him mention sleeping on the floor and herself on his bed. With being put up in the room and looking to the shirt for a moment before giving out a giggle and then yawning with a few stretches. She took the shirt in hand and held it up to herself, it did indeed look like a dress when compared in size. She was just so short in comparison it was comical how small she was. However she tilted her head for a moment at the thought, why would she need this shirt. "Thanks so much and all, it's very huge! But uh I don't sleep in pjs, if you don't like that though I guess I'll wear it then. It's no trouble just something i'm used to when I was alive."

She paused then held up the shirt once more before starting to change into it. Her personal preference was shamelessness. She didn't care much to what she looked like and anyone commenting on it just made her question why they'd even care. Especially now that she was dead, it was hard for her to imagine people caring to hide themselves or worry over the cold or heat. She slipped on the shirt seeing that it fit loosely and was hanging off her shoulders at times. "Y'know I never even asked, how old are you? I'm 29 and my birthday isn't until April 2nd so I guess I would have been 30 this year." Even despite her tired eyes she still had a moment to question something pretty off topic but nevertheless nice to know.

SC: 16
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 8:33 pm

Sansuka coughed a little and blushed slightly. He'd speak softly before kneeling next to the mattress. "Sleep how you feel most comfortable. And, well, I'll leave it up to you if you accept me sleeping in the bed with you." He said with a warm smile and a soft blush. He would of course turn away when she began changing. A true gentleman. However, he did try and sneak a peak but the shirt was in the way. He now would sit next to the mattress and half lay on the floor while speaking to her, answering her questions.

"I'm well, about a thousand or so years old now I think? Bah, I can't remember. It's been several generations of humans that I've seen rise and fall." He'd say softly and stare at her. He blushed a little more while speaking in an almost whisper, not sure if she could hear or not. "Wow you're quite beautiful." He would continue to lay on his side, waiting for her to invite him or not to sleep with her. His mind somewhat fluttered to different things, like cuddling. But he didn't want to get his hopes up.

19/151/151
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:05 pm

She gave a short shrug with another yawn on the way as she rubbed her eyes. "Hmm go on ahead, it is your bed and all...not like it's a bad thing." She noticed most of the shirt was just barely on, but decided to not mess with it. Laying on the bed and relaxing mostly. "Hey by the way you kinda look red in the face, you got a fever or something? Oh nevermind it's late and I'll just save the questions for tomorrow, i'm too tired." She said rolling over to lay her head down and waved her hand.

"Thousand...well geez that's a long time. Probably long enough to make a ton of friends...how nice." She said tiredly before heading off to sleep, such a long day and she hadn't had such comfort. It was wonderful to say the least. She didn't hear much of the last conversation however she did give a smile as she went to sleep, her backside towards him and her front side towards the end of the bed.

SC: 16
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Sansuka nodded lightly and slid into the bed. He'd lay down facing her back while he dozed off to sleep. He was comfortable, though, he felt it was difficult to find himself falling asleep. He'd once in a while wake up and just look at Sayomi for a few minutes before dozing off once more. It wasn't that he wasn't comfortable or anything. No, it was because he was becoming quite attracted to this woman. And, oddly enough, he seemed to enjoy it. He'd go with it, for now, and see how tihngs played out. But tomorrow was a big day as it was time to teach her how to use a Zanpaktou, what it was, and general basic other things that she needed to learn. Self defense was primary for a Shinigami.

Even those of the fourth division were well versed in the arts of combat even if only to provide self defense. He hoped that Sayomi would be relatively, open, to the subject. He'd finally fade off to sleep and allow the night to pass by. His soul phone ready to alert him if necessary.

15/166/166
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:44 pm

It was early the next day and guess who was up at this time, Sayomi. She had wondered more about the food idea especially since yesterday she wanted to try it out. However as she soon came to find while looking through drawers and such there wasn't much to find. Disappointed she decided to return to the room after cleaning up and just figure the next course to daily routine. Her mind set to find if bathing was necessary and indeed it was, well to some degree. She wanted to take a shower was the basis of the idea and so after putting the shirt on the bed she headed off to find it, not wanting to wake him out of feeling rude to do so.

"Aha, now just gotta find a towel...and some soap." She said to herself looking about, once she found the towel she reached to grab it and ended up slipping on the floor. She had to towel in her grasp as she sat on the floor from some shock. Before shaking it off and getting up for a moment breathing as calm as she could. "nnghh...that wasn't fun, geez I need to be more careful." With that she headed into the shower to clean up. Seems she's not used to being so clumsy, even in life she was very careful but why now did she fall from just a small mistake. Whatever it was it was messing with her the entire time she showered. She couldn't shake the thought.

SC: 18
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Sansuka heard the thud which made him instantly stand up with his blade drawn. Once he realized it wasn't a random attack, he would sheath his blade and set it aside before entering the room to the side. He'd find that the door was closed but he heard water? Well, alright then. His voice would ring out softly as he spoke. "Everything alright, Sayomi-chan?" He asked while waltzing over to his drawers. He decided to put on a clean uniform and stretch a little. After doing so, his eyes clsoed, feeling the tiredness still present but only slightly. Ah, it was most horrid to feel tired when you woke up. He'd lounge around mostly as he simply waited for Sayomi to finish. His mind wandered to several different things. First and foremost was his thoughts of Tenkai and the coming events. But second and perhaps most importantly on his mind more was what to do with Sayomi. He needed to train her and she seemed, well, not very receptive to some of the methods that he'd normally teach with. He had to find a way to make it more enjoyable for her so that she'd work with things easier. But what really stuck with him was how she was acting. For now he'd let it slide but, he felt as though something was nagging at him that she had things tucked away in her head. Perhaps later he'd try and prod the lock.

20/186/186
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:52 pm

She went on to finish her shower up quickly before taking the towel to wipe herself dry and exited the bathroom without really putting on anything, she was still drying out her ears and hair. "Yeah sorry for scarin ya awake, just had a small slip up." She smiled wrapping the towel around her waistline just to hold onto it while she sat on the bed. "So I have a uniform to wear and training to do today hmm? Sounds like a fun adventure!" She mentioned gathering up her hair to keep it from dripping around. Her mind thought onto the idea of why she fell but then again it was just one so perhaps it was coincidental, giving a shrug off to it. If there was a next time she'd mention on it but for now she wanted to keep things cheerful.

"So anyway where's this so called uniform I need? Do I need to go walking nude to go pick it up or will I need to wash my clothes from yesterday?"
She asked giving a laugh from the idea. It was pretty nice to know that she was in good comfort. Most people she knew had so many taboos as if they were rules, it was always fun being herself. Enjoying life or death she did so either way to make sure her peace would spread, but more than that it was so she could have good times last longer and forget all the troubles she had. Meeting each day as a new one, though not too new or she'd forget basic stuff.

SC: 15
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:02 pm

Sansuka took note that she held her towel in an odd way. But he passed it by and simply looked to his sword, speaking lightly. "Boukyaku-chan, mind getting this young lady a uniform?" He'd ask lightly. After a few seconds or so, the sword would give off a black glow that seeped a sort of darkness. The darkness formed into a cloaked figure which obscured it's features. It would nod lightly before walking off towards the door, out of it, and off to do what was asked. Sansuka would leasierly sit down on the floor after taking out a bottle of Sake he had stashed away behind his dresser. Sitting there, he'd begin by pouring the drink into his small bowl like cup before sipping it.

"You have much to learn but we can take our time. Our first order of business is to get you registered into the academy, fitted for an Asauchi, and then off to learn basic self defense with it. Pretty simple stuff really." He said with a warm smile. A few minutes after saying that, the cloaked figure would return to present Sayomi with her uniform. Of which, she knelt down and presented it like that of a servant. Sansuka perked an eyebrow for a moment but paid no real mind to it. Once the uniform was taken she'd dissolve back into the sword just like she had came out.

18/204/204
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:06 am

She looked to the sword creating itself into a figure. She seemed curious with a few blinks of confusion before looking up to Sansuka once more. She noticed the cup filled and tilted her head for a while. "Registered hmm, and fitted? Gosh sounds important, still I dunno how self defense would help. I mean things are peaceful here isn't it?" She asked a bit concerned, she knew there was bad to the world but it was one thing she wasn't thinking on due to being new to this. If there were slums, if there was pain, and worse yet if she had a chance at one time to become a so called hollow then by all means there's gonna be dark parts around. But still it was hard to think of it during a peaceful time.

It was then she was presented with the uniform. "Oh, thank you so much!" She spoked taking up the clothing to look at it, with that she turned away from him to slip it on and try it out. "Woah it's so comfortable, and flowy! Most heroic like costumes I've ever seen for girls always tended to be so thin. I always wondered why they didn't try to cover up more so they'd have less wounds y'know?" She giggled at the though twirling around in her uniform. She then looked to the sword for a moment then looked to him. "So who are they then? I've never seen a person come from a sword, but I oughta know what's going on." She mentioned smiling and pressing her hands to her shoulders to test the outfit out a bit further before growing accustomed to it. One thing for sure however was the footwear, she wasn't exactly from edo period japan let alone ancient history.

SC: 22
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Sansuka smiled softly as he watched Sayomi. His eyes a little lost in thought. When she turned around to change Sansuka turned to face the door. Upon hearing the question of what the figure was sansuka chuckled. He'd almost forgotten that Sayomi was quite new. He'd take a moment to explain it in detail but,  not at this time. Instead all he offered was a quick sentence before he tied his sake bottle to his belt. He'd pick up blade and cane, fitting them where they needed to be before he started walking of.

"In due time. I'll explain that once you get your asauchi." And with that they were of to the Academy.

12/216/216

((EXIT- The Basics: Teaching a favored soul))
Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:40 pm

She heard the chuckle and thought in confusion to it before smiling on her own towards it. It was enlightening to hear such a laid back sounding attitude. Even if it could have been from the drink. Still she went on to nod to him and follow him to the academy. "Asa-uchi...uh, well alright then whatever that is I'll do my best to try it out." She said with enthusiasm. It was then that she began to walk on and follow him, giggling along the way. Heck she could start skipping along as well with how things are going. It was innocent in some way how she acted. Like a child on their first day of school. Still she wanted to know more about whatever this place was. Also what was going on of course. But she had him to answer that for her.

Total: 177
{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who/What/When/Where/and How   Who/What/When/Where/and How Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who/What/When/Where/and How
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play Area :: Soul Society :: Seireitei / Court of Pure Souls :: Squad Barracks :: Squad 9 :: Captain's Office-
Jump to: