Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Rebirth From the Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

Rebirth From the Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:22 pm

Jinajko Arrived at the Ruins of the Academy. He and Kali Stood there, looking in anguish. This once Great School that Shapes the minds and abilities of the Future Generations now stands in Ruin. Just then, Jinjakos mind flashed back to a time in his past. Rebuilding the academy, Jinjako thought to himself "Wait, this has happened before?" He saw alot of things but one thing stood out to him now. The person standing in front of him, a blurred out figure, was using some sort of energy on the building blocks.

He was then jerked back to reality. First thing is first, the building needs to be rebuilt before he goes and recruits for the students and finds survivors. But before he did anything, he scanned the building for life. As he did so, anyone he found he sent Kali in to get out, most of them were students, then there were looters.

He stood ground, The area around him began to rumble. Jinjakos body begn to glow an he released his sealed Power, the Black lighting and black water began to strike the rubble, and the building. Like something was controlling them, they began to rebuild. The bricks flying back into place. The area being repaired, once everything was back to the way it was Jinjako then place a black lightning barrier around the Academy. The purpose of this Barrier is simple, any quincy that was left over and comes near the place with be blown apart.

"Kali, Please take this." He handed her a bracelet "This will allow you and one person in the barrier, get to safety." Jinjako then turned around, White water began to flow around him in large amounts. It flowed out from him healing the barren land. They will build a better Soul Society.  He then Sealed his power and began to Shunpo to the Rukongai.

-------------------------------

SC-24
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Kami walked out of a shadow just behind jinjako. He stood for a second admiring his abilities before speaking.
"Captain Jinjako, Im sorry for disturbing you. But I have reason to believe that there is a quincy hiding in this vicinity. Judging from the reiatsu emitting from him he should be more a nuisance than a challenge. Please excuse my intrusion."

As the final words fell from Kami's lips, he turned his head slightly to the left. Barely a second later an arrow flew pass Kami's ear, blowing hole in a wall.
Kami closed his eyes, looked down and rubbed the back of his head."Shit, Jinjako is not gonna be happy about that."

SC 10
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 6:10 am

Jinjako was surprised to hear what Kami had said. How could the Quincy have hid himself from the captain? Then kami turned around while an arrow went flying past him and smashed a newly fixed wall... This infuriated Jinjako.

He turn and the whole area went dense, the static electricity in the area increased and the Spiritual Pressure was immense. Jinjako pinpointed the quincys location. Then He cranked up the Pressure to the point of it starting to levitate the rocks. Then he sent it crushing down. The area around him started to quake and the scream of the quincy rang out and then became quiet as a spew of blood sky rocketed from behind a near rock.
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 6:55 am

Kami was disappointed that he didn't make the kill, or that it was done in such a quick over the top way. Nonetheless he was satisfied in the fact that a hated enemy and been slaughtered.

The real shock was the fact that at its highest point Jinjako's reiatsu brought a familiar sensation to Kami's body. He didn't know how or why but it was like his mind and body were trying to remember.

"Captain why do I remember your reiatsu when I don't remember you. It feels like I've known you for a lifetime. Please explain to me how that is possible. Oh Yea and sorry about that new wall."

Kami walked in front of Jinjako to get a better look. With his arms folded across his chest, he waited.

SC 10

Last edited by Kamisama Shiro on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:10 am

Jinjako wasnt sure why he knw the boy, he did agree that there was something about him... Then out of no where he fell to his knees, the worst flashback came to him and caused alot of pain. He was on his knees with his hand on his head.

In the flashback he was having, there was a massive fight going on, There were 2 men. Fire, Ice, and this boy.... Who was he? Then it came to him. Shigeko, Kami, they were Family.... How could he have forgotten this? What had happened to him?

"Kami.... Do you know a man Named Shigeko?"
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:17 am

Kami quickly stepped forward to make sure his fellow captain was fine.
Upon hearing his question about Shigeko, only the image of a man pushing him to his limits and taking care of him appered. While Kami was in a coma he hadn't completely lost his memory. It was like only certain ones were suppressed for some reason. He was slowly but surely remembering things.

Kami looked at Jinjako deep into his eyes. As if searching for his soul. "He was my father. Shigeko is my father. Why are all my memories of him gone? Why can't I remember him?! Jinjako tell me something!!"
Kami's icy blue eyes started getting colder and his hair began to frost ever so slightly. His reiatsu was unintentionally leaking from frustration.

SC 14
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Jinjako looked at kami.

"Shigeko was My brother, you my nephew... Something happened and he Snapped.... The battle was intense.... After that All is a blur. Something doesnt set right with me about this. Why are our memories gone?"

This worried Jinjako a bit. Why were his memories gone? What caused all of this?

"Kami, I have a feeling that I know what we have to do. There is a Room in my office that has been sealed, I have a hunch that what we need is in there. After you tke are of your current mission, meet me at the Squad 8 barracks."
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Kami stood for a second his head quickly thinking through all the possibilities. He was shocked but the information didn't feel new to him. He took a deep hard look into the eyes of Jinjako. The man who has been revealed as his uncle. The look in his eyes gave him visions of his father again. This time his father was hard at work. He could clearly see the resemblance between the two.

Kami knew that he had a mission to complete. So at Jinjako's words he nodded his head. As he turned around his group just arrived. Without a word he walked pass them and disappeared to the next location. His men quietly proceeded to follow, praying not to miss the action again.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:32 am

Jinjako Watched as he left.

Then jinjako turned and lifted his hand and about 25 squad members appeared before him.

"I need you all to go around the town pass out the flyers, help rebuild everything. And arriving now will be the squad 4 members that will assist in any healing. Do not come back until everyone is helped, supply carts are waiting for transportation. Please take any measures if anyone of the remaining quincy show up. You all have a tracking bracelet, hit the panic button if you encounter an enemy."

He then waved his hand and they were off. As he did so, He shunpoed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth From the Ruins   Rebirth From the Ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth From the Ruins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play Area :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy-
Jump to: