Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

End of Thousand Year War, Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:18 am

The gates of hell were slowly closing, completely sealing off the world of the living from Hell forever. Out of no where a burst of air appeared through the gate with a human like figure appearing out of the smoke. Both Zanpakutos were in place on his left hip as Uchiro fanned the smoke away from his face so he could see. Looking around the giant hall was dark and empty looking for the most part until he heard something behind him. A giant blue light appeared behind him as he then drew out one of his swords to block the attack coming at him. Blocking it just in time the attack hit with full force as Uchiro was sent flying back with blood coming off his right arm. His clothing was now almost absent, his pants were now torn and tattered along with his shirt and captain's cloak down to just a strip over his left shoulder. His bare feet hit the ground with a loud boom as his sandals were destroyed in the last attack. Just as he was about to regain his stature another group appeared above him and readied for another attack.

Seeing the attack at the last second, Uchiro swung his sword in the direction they were in but he was too late as the attack hit him with full force yet again. Hitting the ground with a boom from the attacks backlash, Uchiro now laid on the ground barely able to move as he now had cuts and bruises all over his body. Blood was coming out of the wounds on his head dripping down over his eyes and face. He went to lift his right arm to try and attack the enemy but his arm wouldn't respond to him at all. Knowing his body was heavily damaged it was only a matter of time before they delivered the last blow to him as he laid there helpless. Suddenly his left arm lifted off the ground and was responding to him quite well during this moment even with all of the injuries he took during that last attack. Looking down at his feet he was able to move them to a degree but not very well. Taking all of these things into account he pushed himself to roll over as he then picked up the sword he had in his right hand with his left and used Shunpo. The group that attacked him just landed in the area to the right side, Uchiro used his speed and got up behind them. Lifted his sword he then slashed open all of their throats and then moved out of the area as quickly as he could. Getting back into the main area again the light appeared again as he was then not blown away he was then punched back into the ground. His right arm was now completely crushed as it could no longer be healed with his level of kido. He then regained his stature as he then heard a laugh and then a giant figure appear out of the shadows. "You are quite smart taking out that squad of my men. So let me introduce myself to you, I am Vargas Sternritter C. Nice to meet ya." Uchiro struggled back to his feet as he then wiped some of the blood from his eyes.

"So I see it now, C must stand for coward. You didn't have the guts to come out and fight me at my strongest so you sacrificed your men to weaken me. Big mistake, i despise cowards with all my being." Vargas then got angry as he then prepared to charge in at Uchiro with all of his might. "For a Shinigami who is half dead you sure do talk big. I shall end this before you can even lift your sword again!" Then five other shadows appeared out of the shadows, each wearing the uniform of a Sternritter. "At least save us some, we should all just attack at once and be rid of him. Besides there are two others we can play with." All five of them then pulled out their spirit bows and prepared an attack at the same time. Vargas followed not too far behind them as then then formed one large arrow in the sky above Uchiro. Preparing himself for the attack he then lifted his sword in front of him as he then prepared to charge in at them. "Too bad you are too weak for us to play with right now. Goodbye Captain of the thirteen squads. It has been a pleasure." Just as he prepared to attack the arrow was then fired and was aimed directly at the center of Uchiro's chest. Lifting his sword he then blocked it and held it off but he got pushed into the wall behind him which made his sword slip a little. A loud bang followed by an explosion took place from that as a small crater in the wall formed that had a lot of blood covering it. Uchiro laid inside of the crater propped against the wall unable to stand on his own anymore. His body had taken a dangerous hit and he could no longer fight and he was losing too much blood now. If Jinjako didn't get out of hell soon this could be the end to Uchiro as his power began to go into a deep slumber from his severe injuries. Closing his eyes he then began to try and build up enough spiritual pressure to keep himself alive until back up could arrive to aid him.

sc 40
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:33 am

Ren appeared through middle of the blizzard, the snow was perfect for him, his white armor would blend into the snow. As he walked the winds from the storm lifted his cape, creating an epic aura around him. The snow was bitter cold but wasn't lethal for him, being that he was trained for this, though it wasn't his choice. The army of Quincy were large, he could feel the eminence spiritual power, fortunately that meant his was masked, he didn't have his disguise but he had his stealth.

What he does now would greatly influence the outcome of this fight, they were out numbered, but he had more of an environmental advantage plus his white armor made him hard to tell from a far. He needed a stealthier weapon to use on them, he'd make use with what he had.

As he approached a group of four they became suspicious of him but before they had a chance he vanished, the snow parted in every direction from where he left, he was now on another side of the arctic. "I need to think, what would Hiru do?" He realized that he would have hugged them all, the pacifist couldn't fight to save his life.

Once he reappeared he hid behind a rock, then peeked over, there was nothing that he could see from where he was, the snow blocked his vision. Knowing it wouldn't be long before the action took place he decided to wait a moment, he knew they were going to make their move soon, he hugged up behind the rock.

"Alright boys, you first.", it surely wasn't going to get any better than this, the strongest people he knew were going to fight. There was nothing any other person could do, there was nothing that could be said.

Suddenly the sound from the heavy winds were over shadowed by a loud 'boom',"Here we go." He said as he rapidly shunpos, skipping past the men ahead of him, leaving them for the door.

Upon opening it he see Uchiro against the wall, injured pretty badly, he still managed to kill some of their men though. "You know, this isn't the first time I had to save you like this, it's no wonder you weren't dead when I found you." He walks up to one of his enemies,"Hi, my name is Rensaku, nice to meet one of your type again." He said as he forcefully shook hands with the guy, he then walks up to the Shinigami.

"As for him, he seems to be already dead, so why don't you let me finish the job before I go and kill the rest of the Shinigami"

"What? Ha ha ha, you Shinigami always seem to be filled with surprises, alright I'll let you finish the job." He said folding his arm. Ren grew flames around his hand, turned to him and went to place his hand over his face. Fire covered Uchiro's entire body but instead of killing him it had an opposite effect, the fire bath brought him to 100% fighting capabilities, the same way an Arrancar's release would.

"What is this, how is that possible, what is the meaning of this?" He aimed his bow at the two.

"You don't need to understand it, just know that it's one of those surprises that you mentioned." He said as he stood beside his ally. "Alright, what's the plan, I can't exactly fight him but I can take his attacks, your move brother." He drew his sword, ready for action.

SC:24
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:46 pm

As the flames were healing him Uchiro grabbed his sword from his left hand and placed it back in his right as he then drew out his second sword with his left hand then held them both out in front of him. "Fire god rage, wind god roar. The opening of heavens eat the ashes from above! Hanou no ryumaru!" Then from within the flames Uchiro emerged from a strong burst of spiritual pressure appearing no longer injured. Stepping forward he then looked over at Rensaku and knew that he wasn't strong enough to fight them head on just yet. "Just stay back, I'll handle these people myself. When Jinjako gets here head to the Soul Society with him and hold off Juhabach." Holding up the shorted blade Uchiro then charged some wind off it and swung it at Vargas. Wind blades formed from the action and they impacted with Vargas with a loud crashing sound and then nothing. Blood began to pour out of Vargas's body as he then got bisected and the pieces of his body fell in four different direction. "So who is next? You all wanted to have fun, well here is your chance. I promise however, none of you will live beyond this moment!"

Uchiro raised his larger sword and pointed it at the Quincy without even a second though he lit up the swords power of fire and swung his sword at full strength at them. The room lit up as if the sun was shining directly into the room only and most of the back wall shattered into pieces as Uchiro used shunpo to jump forward. Swinging his sword against two of the Quincy Uchiro pushed them against the fire and burned them alive leaving nothing but ashes. "Rensaku! Use your shikai and hold those gates open to hell! Jinjako still hasn't gotten out." Uchiro noticed they were starting to shut completely and if they lost Jinjako the war would be all up to him. Pushing back against the remaining two Quincy, Uchiro knew that it was all on Rensaku to save Jinjako at this point. This began to turn into a power struggle as time continued onward. All Uchiro could hope for is that Blakdeath and Toshiro were alright out on the Ocean and come back alive to the Soul Society for the final battle.

sc 17
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Jinjako finally eerged out of hell. His power was pulsing and the pressure coming from him was emense.

He levitated for a few seconds and made Eye contact with the Stern Ritters. He waved his hands in the direction behind and in front of uchiro. All you seen was tidal waves of electrified water. The rush and voltage were so great that it killed him on impact!

"Sorry for the wait, Guardians.." Jinjakos power did not subside. In fact it seemed to get stronger. He looked at Uchiro, we all leave together. Jinjako thought. "You arent to be left, we need you...." Jinjako noticed movement. He walked over to the spot and kicked the rubble away. There was a flash of light! The next thing that could be seen in jinjako holding back a massive arrow with very little effort.In fact, he wash holding it back with a tip of his finger.

"What the hell are you?!" The stern ritter was horrified.

"I am your end..." His voice rumbled around the room, so cold....
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Holding the gate wasn't going to be a problem, the problem would be him holding it open without killing the captain as he made his escape. He held his hand in the direction of the gate, before he used his ability the guy was seen busting through the gate, killing everyone on sight. He was able to stop a massive arrow with the tip of his finger.

"Now answer me this, if you're able to do this on a captain's level then that would mean the captain commander is basically unstoppable.. So why is it that I'm being thrown into this?" He asked, it was ridiculous to him that he'd be brought into the nonsense that he had no part in. He rests against a wall, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Using shunpo, Uchiro got out of the way of the water and appeared next to Rensaku just at the moment he spoke to both Uchiro and Jinjako on why he was needed in this battle. "You may not be as strong as us but you have power that even we lack, heart. My father was once a member of Division Zero in the higher ups." Uchiro looked up at the ceiling and sliced it open with his smaller sword. The roof collapsed into the building then blew outward from the strength of the wind as Uchiro sealed his zanpakuto and placed them back in their sheaths. "You hold the power to become a Division Zero and become the strongest Shinigami in history. Just like my father." Stepping forward, Uchiro gave a great push with his right leg and leaped into the air and stopped in mid air. Standing there he opened a Senkaimon to the Soul Society then he looked down at Rensaku and gave the option. "Rensaku, you may come with us and aid the Soul Society and possibly become a Captain or stay here and continue being a rouge. Up to you." Taking a step forward Uchiro went into the Senkaimon and went to the Soul Society at full speed.

sc 9
left thread
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:53 am

Jinjako listened and said nothing. He Turned and was gone in a flash of a lightning bolt. speeding into the portal to Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:21 am

Ren mentally takes a step back, his partner seemed to be the onlydecent person that he knew other than the commander. Sure he was a wild card and he will one day turn on him but for the moment he was alright for a Shinigami... The other guy was a complete tool in his eyes, nothing more than a piece to throw around.

Now that he was free to himself he took a few seconds to weight the positive with the negatives. On one side he could go with them, he'd have more people to bring to his cause, he would also be able to fix what his last captain broke, make it right again, but he'd have to deal with the pawn, he'd most likely make enemies and he hates taking orders. On the other side he could stay rouge, the word fit him, he was Better off that way anyway, but he'd have to deal with people hunting him.... He'd also have to keep his eyes open.

With the decision being his he decided to finally go home, for Hiru's sake. "Where are you, I could really use your help with this right now." He said as he went through the gate to home(Soul Society).

Left the thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Thousand Year War, Part 1   End of Thousand Year War, Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Thousand Year War, Part 1
Page 1 of 1