Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

The flame sparks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

The flame sparks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Ren watched as the hollows attacked and killed their mother, he put his hands together, praying for her soul to pass on peacefully. He joins Rekka as she goes outside, he reaches into his pocket for the soul candy, it wasn't there. "I must of misplaced it..." He uses the available power that his gigai allowed him to for fire orbs. "At least this body is special." He said, sending beams of fire into it, then with the a small wrist gesture the flames lift the hollow into the air and back into the ground. He walks up to the hollow, he had no weapon on him, nor was his body abnormally strong, however he had skill, he would easily outlast it if it got up, he leans on it, smiles and then speaks. "I'm sorry, but your existence is putting my friend in danger, so I'll have to ask that you disappear." His hands lights up with flames, then he stabs through it, fire comes out of it's body, killing it instantly.

"I'll have to ask that you forgive me, I'm simply doing what I believe is right." He said, as he leaned against the wall of a building to wait for Rekka to finish of the twin.

SC:9
Back to top Go down
Rekka

Rekka

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Rekka landed on the burned hollow which was struggling to get away but its leg was burned to badly. The hollow whined out in agony as she dug her claws into the burns. "Does it hurt, don't worry I'll put you out of your misery." She grinned her eyes cold as she stabbed his neck with her beak and started to eat the thing alive. Blood gushed every where and soon the screams stopped as the hollow was eaten and Rekka was filled for a while longer. Flying up she shook herself freeing her wings and feathers of blood. She flew over to the gigai and went back inside picking up the soul candy and putting it in her pocket walked over to hiru.

Sc: 6
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Hiru looks away, he couldn't bear to see her like this, in fact, he refused to accept that side's existence. "Does it hurt, don't worry I'll put you out of your misery." He then checks to see if it had died yet, it was gone so he assumed that he finished it off. When she walked up to him with her gigai he looked at her with disappointment.

"So this is the you that you've been hiding from me huh?" He asked with concern, then he smiles. "Why did you think that you had to hid this from me silly?" He pat her on the head, wondering how she would answer him.

SC:6
Back to top Go down
mack

mack

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Hearing the cries of a hollow and the sounds of a battle Lucas immediately walked in that direction. It's not like I have anything else to do. After just three minutes of walking, full speed sprinting, he reached what he presumed to be the location of the fight. It was easy to tell that he was correct seeing how there was a hollow and a shinigami right in front front of him. However, they seemed more so on the friendly side then fighting to the death as most hollows and soul reapers did. With a mix of caution, curiosity, and just overall having nothing better to do, and he heads towards them. Sensing that if push came to shove he could easily take down each one of them. If they attacked together it could present a problem. Cheers to making new friends. "Hey, I'm Lucas." He exerted just a tad of his spiritual pressure not so much that it seemed like a threat but just enough so that they can have an idea of his prowess.

SC:11
Back to top Go down
Rekka

Rekka

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:54 pm

What are you talking about I have always been like this, I'v been mulipulating you she thought to herself. Instead of saying this she looked up at him her eyes shy once more "What are you talking about hiru-kun?" She was pretending as if she remembered nothing of the change. Feeling another spiritual energy she looked over her shoulder to find what looked like a normal human. Then again she could feel his power and he was just barely weaker then herself it would be a pretty even match if they hit heads. "good evening" she said in her child like voice seemingly innocent. She looked him up and down once before turning the greet the man properly.

Sc:6
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 pm

"What are you talking about hiru-kun?" He shrugs, he wouldn't hold it against her, especially since she was yet to attack him. He leans back against the wall.

"If you want to forget it all happened then that's just fine, I'll act like it never happened." He suddenly turned to a sudden rise in spiritual pressure. Alerted he goes to draw his sword to find himself still in his gigai.

"Hey, I'm Lucas." He reverts from his alerted stance back into his more friendly, laid back posture. His nerve's pulses were strong, it felt like Ren was trying to take his spot back, after a mental reasoning with his other side he convinces Ren to let him roam just a little longer.

"Well hello, my name is Hiru."

SC:6
Back to top Go down
mack

mack

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Personally feeling a tad unwelcome Lucas walked into the candy store. After all, nothing makes people like you more than candy. There's a reason kidnappers use it as bait. Standing here for a couple seconds. Lucas just looked around tapping the bell every other second for about a minute and a half. After having waited for awhile and getting impatient Lucas ended up just jumping the counter and grabbed a bag. Afterwards he hopped back over and went candy christmas shopping. He grabbed two packs of Skittles, one sour and one original. Then grabbed a pack of Jolly Rancher that only had blue raspberry. Next he grabbed four bags of chips, two cheddar and sour cream and two plain. Finally he grabbed what had to be a dozen honey buns. Getting ready to walk out of the store he realized something horrible. He had nothing to drink. So turning around he went back to get a Pink Lemonade.

SC: 13
Back to top Go down
Rekka

Rekka

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Rekka looked in the widow watching him before walking in herself and grabbed two bags full of lollipops and put them in her pocket. "If your wondering why the owner isn't here she is dead. I'm Rekka by the way" She said putting a lollipop in her mouth and letting the cherry flavor cover her tongue. She walked back out of the store and went back to hiru looking at him with soft golden eyes. "Hiru-kun lets go to hueco mundo I want to go back home and I'd like someone to come with me." She gave him a soft smile waiting for his answer.

Sc:5
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Hiru, still waiting for her outside notice that Rekka just took the candy and didn't pay for it, he knew the owner was dead and everything but felt they should still pay. He decided that it didn't matter, so long as it helped her in the end. "Hiru-kun lets go to hueco mundo I want to go back home and I'd like someone to come with me." He thought about it for a moment, hueco mundo was a severely dangerous place for someone like him, but he just couldn't say no to that look.

"Sure, let's go, I'm ready when you are." He said, unsure how it worked as he's never used a portal to go there. When he really thought about it he's never actually seen the place so this would be his chance to see what it looks like, this may be his only opportunity.

SC:5
Back to top Go down
mack

mack

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Lucas strolled out of the store slowly, sipping on his Brisk Pink Lemonade. In the end he got two instead of one. After all it was free. Looking in his bag he noticed he might have went a little overboard on the junk food. But then again if its free then who's to complain. After walking out, he saw Hiru didn't have anything to snack on and walked towards him. "Want some Skittles" He pulled out a pack of original Skittles and extended them towards Hiru.

SC:8
Back to top Go down
Rekka

Rekka

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:03 am

She smiled at his answer and walked a few steps away her red dress blowing in the wind. She raised a hand and made a sideways motion as if scratching the air itself. The sound of ripping filled the air as the garganta appeared the black rift standing in midair. She looked back at hiru "Make sure u have a good control on your spirit energy if you fall you will be stuck between this world and the other." She stepped inside and as her foot touched the darkness her path grew below her feet as a fiery gold. She looked back to see Lucas offering hiru skittles and stared at them both waiting.

Sc:5
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:16 am

Hiru looked at the skittles, he didn't really want candy at the moment, but he did take them anyway as a way to be polite. He then watches as Rekka opens a portal from out of nowhere in amazement. "Make sure u have a good control on your spirit energy if you fall you will be stuck between this world and the other." . He looked at the portal for a moment, he understood that he could die if he wasn't careful, but he knew that he wouldn't. As he took his first step he imagined his foot to step onto his reiatsu, instead he fell forward, luckily he held his hands out and was able to grab hold of something, it was his rei. Now if only he didn't have to do it in a clutch situation such as that. He follows after Rekka, assuming that Lucas was following.

SC:5

Left the thread.

TSC: 32

Last edited by Shihoin Rensaku on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mack

mack

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:46 am

Taking a deep breath Lucas ran into the portal type thing. Completely expecting to fall into the dark abyss he was utterly surprised when he didn't. If it was even possible he was more surprised that the platform was pretty steady. He just kept running and the more he ran the stronger he felt and better his platform got.

Sc:4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The flame sparks   The flame sparks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The flame sparks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play Area :: World :: Asia :: Japan :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: