Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Making an Appearance!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

Making an Appearance! Empty
PostSubject: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:50 pm

A new day rose, the morning dew drops gently dripping from grass blades. The sun was barely reaching to the surface with it's golden glow etching the atmosphere. She had been awoken already for the morn. Heading out to mostly enjoy her day with the peacefulness it brought. Sayomi looked to the skies, her violet eyes scanning the skies silently. A smile came to her as she took in a breath of fresh air. Her fingers dragged through her short black hair with a simple yawn. These times had been difficult for her to understand, being so new here and all. But she was progressing and at a rapid rate at that. She never could find comfort in these older styled outfits she had to wear. Being mostly used to her modern age of thinner lined clothes it was sometimes even overbearing to lug multiple pounds of clothes just to swing her arm. By now it was easier from getting used to it but it still didn't mean she fit the bill yet. Anytime she wore lighter clothing she felt like thin air able to move much faster. Still now wasn't the time to gripe and whine about styles. She had her morning of calm and peace to gather some comfort to herself. Sayomi was always adamant about what her life had become, despite protecting a better future for the living populous somewhere in her she felt having to do harm to someone else was every bit as grating as a knife to a chalkboard. She never had to do this in life, heck her life was ended with such an act. Still she did what she had too, regrettably.

Perhaps there was something better to do than this. Until then she had a reminder set to head here. The reason was being summoned, none other than by Sansuka her mentor and partner and Tenkai. For now her quelled moments would need to cease so that she could take in the information needed. Of course that didn't mean she wouldn't make an entrance. Just as soon as she came to the door to knock she opened it right after with a gleeful smile like a child. Leaning overtop one of the empty chairs with her arms folded over, her head resting on the top of the chair from behind. "Hell-o!!~" She waved in a fastened motion. "So how's the boy's doing? Keeping the girls out of the treehouse club?" She joked at the mention. It was her light hearted nature that loved to come out during social activity. "Or so much paperwork you're both getting dizzy over it?" She once again carried on the funny playfulness of her personality. What did it matter if they were her superiors, they were human once too. Everyone here was and she could only assume they had a sense of humor to go with that humanity. Besides she had an assumption for the call here anyway and it certainly wasn't a bad thing at all. All Sayomi wished to do was bring a sense of joy to this dreary acting place.

WC: 520
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Eagle Eye
Reiatsu : 173000
Strength : 200
Stamina : 200
Speed : 220
Reiryoku : 180
Perception : 215
Reiryoku Speed : 200

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:00 pm

Tenkai had arrived in good time, as was typical of him. If he traveled anywhere quickly he always made sure the trip was minimal. No need in prolonging something that did not need to be dragged out. His barracks were bustling as usual, he had made sure to keep everyone busy and has bolstered the ranks of his squad quite a bit a well. He wanted the Thirteenth to be an example of how things used to be before the war. The ideal squad of well trained and disciplined people who were combat ready at a moment notice. Their teamwork was exemplary as well, though he had little to do with instilling that quality into the squad. Captain Ukitake, before Tenkai was placed in charge of the squad, had been that type of leader.

He was not particularly soft with his men, he was just very kind and open. Everyone had worked hard, and worked together, though training as a whole was a little lax. the men were certainly quality shinigami, just not the type of combat quality that Tenkai had wanted. Everything as it was now though was perfect, he just needed to keep things this way. Smiling lightly, Tenkai opened the door to his office and strolled on inside making way for his desk. There was no need for him to shut his door as he was going to have company soon anyway. Sansuka should have followed him immediately after finishing up whatever business he had with Kenta. Who he did not expect to see however was the person who came through his door next, Sayomi.

Though it was by no means not a pleasure to see the young shinigami, it was just unexpected. It was fortuitous though that she had arrived when she did as Tenkai had meant to address something for a while now. It could wait until Sansuka arrived though, as it would make his life easier with him there as well. No need to share the same information twice with two different people when you could do it once with both of them there. As she greeted him, Tenkai gave a quick nod and a smile to go with it. "Nice to see you as always Sayomi. Congratulations on graduating as well it seems." She was donning the standard shihakushou of a shinigami now and made the question of her position fairly obvious.

He was glad she had graduated in such short time too, as he and Sansuka had been expecting. As she continued to make conversation the next few phrases she pumped out went from somewhat unusual, to more or less on point to his typical situation. Paperwork was ever a chore for those who were in the higher ranks, and a massive pain in Tenkai's side. He had always hated being a paper pusher, as that was not what the primary function of being a Captain was. They were the primary military power of the Gotei Thirteen, and acted as such when needed to. At least he had subordinates to delegate a great deal of the work onto or he would never see the light of day again.

Sighing lightly, he leaned back in the chair at his desk and placed his hands over his chest interlacing his fingers as he did so. "Something like that I suppose you could say. It has been an, eventful day. I am sure that you can tell the stress of the new position is getting to me a little bit. Enough so that apparently my body decided I needed to change my hair color." It was still an agitating topic to Tenkai, but much less so now that it was something he was getting used to. No need to continue getting upset about something that was there to stay. "Why don't you have a seat Sayomi, Sansuka should be joining us here soon after he gets finished dealing with his new subordinate."

SC: 657
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Tests and Ranks Moderator
Sansuka Setsune

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Reiatsu : 121000
Strength : 72
Stamina : 84
Speed : 182
Reiryoku : 250
Perception : 182
Reiryoku Speed : 236

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Aloof
Strong
Determined

Sansuka Setsune

219/219/6,465

Clack, clack, clack, clack. That incessant clacking which always gave away his position to those around him. Well, at least those that paid attention. It was odd, however, as he had three clacks instead of two. It was shown that a man appeared through the doorway. He'd clear his throat as he'd step in, the elegant thin cane being held rightly by his right hand. "Ah, I see you've arrived before me Sayomi-chan." He gave off the gentle smile he always did when he gazed at Sayomi. Such a happiness that he rarely got from every day work. With a soft sigh he would take an open seat after closing the door. He would, of course, fold his legs and rest them on the arm of the chair while he himself was partially hanging off the other side. With a little bit of clearing his throat he began speaking. "I asked Sayomi here for a reason but, it appears you have something else to say, so lets deal with that first." His voice was soft, gentle, and all around nice. He had stopped being his overly laughing self since the events had finally calmed down. Tenkai seemed better as well. This was a good thing, even though it was most likely by giving up fighting what couldn't be changed.

Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:21 am

Sayomi leaned over on the chair making it tilt back some and smiling happily. Hearing the congrats for her graduation was wonderful. However she had come here for more news on other sorts than just that. "Aw thank you!" She mentioned with a small wave when she noticed Sansuka come in. Hearing on how eventful today was for Tenkai brought her some interests. As she waved for Sans to come in and get settled. "Oh it's alright there's a lot of things the body does that we just can't choose over. Just gotta live with it I suppose!" She shrugged, oh how Sayomi knew all too well of how a body does what the brain doesn't want. Still somehow it turned for the better on her side of the story in the end, even if it needed a bit of a push to get it in the right direction. It was then she heard mention of a new subordinate. "A newbie? Well geez he shoulda told me, I wanna meet the little cutie myself!" She gave out a giggle before heading over to move the chair closer to Sansuka.

She sat down and rested her head on his shoulder, moving her feet in motion back and forth seeing as her small stature had it so her feet didn't touch the ground from the taller chairs. If anything she was a mouse in comparison to giants. "Yeah you know I get up at the crack of dawn, makes for a better breakfast! You however didn't mention you're taking in a new person under the wing. What are they some sorta secret or surprise?" She teased before leaning back in the fairly tall chair. She was enjoying herself with all this fanciful news coming up. Sure she was usually well informed but even so some things Sans needed to do were far out of her understanding. Let alone he had been gone to do things she had no clue of during her time training on her own in private. "Yeah yeah what's the news? This can't just be a graduation party cause I already had that. So come on I wanna know!" She looked about as excited as a child on easter day. Awaiting for the news to come about as she sat there grinning.

SC: 383
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:59 am

As he had declared Sansuka had indeed entered the building only moments after he had said he would arrive. He splayed himself out in his typical and, unusual fashion, on the chair he had chosen. Raising an eyebrow for a moment, he leaned forward in his chair straightening himself out. He placed his elbows on his desk and kept his hands together with fingers interlaced between them. After getting all of the pleasantries and enthusiastic barrage of questions out of the way, it was time for him to get down to business. "Well to answer your question Sayomi, they are no particular secret. They are a transfer from another squad, and quite a handful from what I have seen. That is why I will be dealing with her directly."

Turning his head to the side, he coughed lightly and cleared his throat. It had been a while since he had something to drink and his body was crying out for liquid. He didn't have any on hand though, and dared not ask for some of Sansuka's sake. Alcohol was indeed a liquid, but not one that was going to help him at the moment. "Her name is Haley, and you will likely meet her at some point. However there is a slight bit of business that I need to take care of with Sansuka in private, but another one with you two as well. It is fortuitous that you are both here in that regard. Now..." Tenkai had said, pausing for a moment to get his thoughts in order. "I understand you have graduated from the academy Sayomi, and judging by your reiatsu I can only surmise two things."

Tenkai separated his hands and moved his right arm forward, one digit extended on his hand. "...The first thing is that you have most likely acquired your shikai. The second thing..." This time Tenkai purposely moved his arm to face Sansuka, his second digit popping up on his hand. "...Is that Sansuka is most likely going to appoint you as his Vice Captain. Now there is not particularly a problem with this, especially since we are needing to fill the ranks at the current. There is just one, quirk, I suppose you could say I have with it." Leaning back in his chair once more he retracted his right arm and proceeded to cross them over his chest before he continued speaking.

"I do not have a problem with you as a person Sayomi. You seem intelligent, strong willed, and compassionate. These are all qualities that I would seek in any shinigami, especially an officer. However, you are new to our world, and to being a shinigami. To place you into a position of authority like that without getting any real experience would be negligent on mine and your Captain's part." Unclasping his arms, he stood up slowly and made his way around the desk, position himself in the middle of it opposite to where he had sat. He leaned back on it and continued where he had left off. "However, this does not mean I would neglect to give you the chance to prove yourself. I believe you can do it, I am just not sure you are ready right at this moment."

Quickly turning his head to right again he began to cough once more. He reached up with his right arm and felt his forehead questioning if he was getting ill. It would certainly be the day for it if it were going to happen. Sighing lightly, he crossed his arms over his chest again before continuing. "What I am going to have you do is take a team to the World of the Living and investigate some hollow activity we have been seeing. The reading are fairly high, higher then they should be for just a few little ones feeding. In that regard I am allowing you to choose up to four individuals from either my own or Captain Setsune's squad. It can be a mixture of one or the other and of any ranks you see fit. I am however going to appoint one overseer to report back to me."

Removing his ass off of his desk, Tenkai moved forward towards the entrance to his office. He leaned out of the doorway into the hall and yelled out to any of his subordinates that were there. "Can one of you find Tsunkai for me, he should be around here somewhere. Tell him Captain Commander Bushinji needs to have a word with him." Without a word three shinigami vanished, presumably off to find Tsunkai for him as per the orders. Stepping back into the office, Tenkai moved around to the other side of his desk and sat back down in his chair. "Any questions, thought, concerns?"

WC: 812
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:16 am

Aloof
Strong
Determined

Sansuka Setsune

348/567/6,813

Sansuka's brow perked a bit at Tenkai's statements. It was true, however, Sansuka didn't really want to take that into consideration. A soft sigh escaped his mouth as he thought for a moment. His thoughts, however, were abruptly taken aback by Tenkai's second time coughing in such a short period of time. With out even thinking about it, Sansuka's right hand would untie his gourd from his side and set it on the desk. As always, the gourd had two small bowl like cups attached with it. Sansuka's soft sigh came back once more as he finally spoke up. "It makes sense. I had considered that issue myself, and was, well, trying to avoid it." He let off a soft chuckle before clearing his throat and speaking once more. "But yes, I would agree. Though you don't need my approval, I offer it none the less. I enjoy this idea completely. I would suggest my current third seat. She's capable, a little head strong at times, but capable none the less." His eyes would close for a minute before offering a soft smile and looking to Sayomi to see what she thought. This chance at command would prove if she was capable enough to help lead an entire squad. That was a big test. It was certainty one that, if she passed, would put her straight on the road to captaincy. Something he hoped he'd see her achieve one day. It was then he was reminded of her adaptability and growth rate. Then, a sudden surge of excitement overtook him as he realized that Sayomi could very well grow so fast that she catches up to the stature of himself or Tenkai. That would be a sight to see indeed.

Of course it was only now, after this long amount of thinking that he realized something Tenkai said. She was strong enough to have achieved Shikai. He hoped she had but it was possible she didn't yet. It was rare for people to be at such strength and not have already attained shikai. Rare, but not unheard of.

Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:54 pm

She took a moment to let him speak. Her excitement just seemed to have no bounds on this however. "Ohhhh wow a handful and all, what a cute name though!" She mentioned giggling at the per mentioned thought. Still after he mentioned about her the conversation lead onto business. "Aw that's no fun, but alright so long as there's something I can do in the meantime." She smiled awaiting the task to be handed out. It was after this he mentioned reiatsu, her own to be exact. "She...sh-eka...I'll learn how to say that later." She laughed at the notion, once again that darn language barrier was possibly the biggest wall for her to climb. However at the mention of Vice she paused listening on this topic about herself. "I get that, I'm hearing ya don't worry. I've been trying to understand this place for the longest time. Even with the school here it's very difficult to take it all in especially with how fast things are going or rather how fast this reiatsu is growing."

After a shrug she looked over to Sansuka and heard about a chance for herself to show what she's capable of. An anomaly which she didn't know even to herself at times. Her arms were holding her up so she could at the very least reach their chin height's. Hearing on about this chance of hers to prove herself. "Four? Hmm okay then, the more the merrier!" She clapped her hands together at the thought of a big group outing, sure it was for a serious concern but it'd give her a chance to really prove something to herself. "Well it's gonna be a busy week then, I gotta learn how to say that She-...ko? that word and then I get to go with a fun group for some Hollow activities. Sounds fun to me, thanks a lot Tenkai!" A hilarious aspect where she could say his name but not Shikai. Many things held people back from achieving their goals and hers seemed to be basic japanese. It was then she started patting Sans's shoulder. "Don't worry yourself sick now, you know i'm a fast learner. Only thing I need is a group and you said you know someone who could join in. Might wanna go looking for them so we can get a headstart on introductions to them." A glimmering smile still pasted on her face. She should be scared to have to dive into dangerous territory but it wasn't like her life was the lap of luxury.

WC: 434
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:59 am

Tenkai was pleased that everyone accepted his request so eagerly, particularly Sayomi. She was ready to prove herself to be a shinigami capable of great things, as they had expected. Nodding slowly, Tenkai and company were interrupted as there was a light knock at the door. Adjusting himself slightly in his chair to get a better look at the door, he saw who had come in. "Sir, you called for me?" Tsunkai was at the door having answer the call that Tenkai had sent out for him. "Yes, come in Tsunkai. No need to sit, We are about done here." The young shinigami nodded, moving to the side of the room standing at attention. Tenkai turned his attention back to Sayomi and motioned his arm to Tsunkai as he spoke.

"Sayomi, this is Tsunkai, the Third Seat of my squad and interim Vice Captain. He will be going with you on your excursion to the world of the living as what I would call a, fail safe." He looked at Tsunkai for a moment, the boy clearing paying close attention to what was going on and what his mission was going to essentially be. As he began to turn his gaze back to Sayomi, he gave a moment to stare at Sansuka with a look for discretion. He hoped that his friend would understand that he wanted Tsunkai's identity more or less a mystery until they had returned. Clearing his throat once more, Tenkai prepared to finish up his little briefing, turning his attention to Sayomi once more.

"He will be in your command while you are on the mission, do not be afraid to tell him whatever you need him to do. If he has issues with obedience just be sure to tell me when you get back." Looking up at the ceiling for a moment, Tenkai was trying to think of there being anything else he was missing. He had discussed the promotion, brought in his liaison with the mission, and finished the briefing on the mission. There was one final note that he had just remembered regarding Tsunkai. He was also being placed on this team in the case that whatever hollows were out there, proved to be more of a problem then he was anticipating. Tenkai did not bother to look at him while he addressed him, simply continuing to look at the ceiling with his arms crossed.

"Tsunkai, if things get too hairy out there I am giving you approval to use your Bankai. Though I would prefer if you all got out of dodge if it got to that point, if it comes to it you are allowed to fight at your fullest. Just, try to keep damages to a minimum if it comes to that." Sighing lightly, he felt he was going to regret that sentence later on when paperwork on this excursion managed to reach his desk. Using his right hand to rub his forehead, he closed his eyes and provided a closing statement to their proceedings. "I believe that is about all the at we need to discuss for the time being. Unless either of you have either further questions you are dismissed. Sayomi, you can go ahead and pick your team and get ready for the mission. I will give you forty eight hours to get ready."

WC: 557
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:35 am

Aloof
Strong
Determined

Sansuka Setsune

252/819/7,065

Sansuka watched closely as Tsunkai walked in. A gentle nod was all Sansuka gave the boy, er, man? No, compared to Tenkai and himself, he was but a boy. Sighing lightly he caught a glimpse of Tenkai's facial expression which, luckily, caught him in time before he said anything. With that, his head nodded just barely. He'd then look to Sayomi as best he could before he spoke up. "Well, I suppose you'd best be going. If anything major happens, make sure to try and stay safe, alright?" He offered a gentle smile as he'd soon stand up. His body would adjust his outfit as he leaned his cane against Tenkai's desk. From there he himself would lean on it facing the doorway. He had a few more things to discuss with Tenkai but, for now, he could see the two out. "I've a few things to discuss with Tenny-jii before I leave, I'll escort you to the Senkaimon when you are ready to leave. I need to teach you about the items you'll be getting on your way out." He said softly as he looked Tsunkai over once, wondering what his skill level was. It was obvious he was more skilled than he last saw him, which, oddly enough, was quite some time. Perhaps after this mission they could get some time to catch up. With a soft sigh once more, Sansuka would watch Sayomi, most likely basically skipping out of the room with the child like enthusiasm she always had.

Back to top Go down
Sayomi Cho

Sayomi Cho

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 1:03 am

As Tsunkai came in she followed the motion to the next conversation being taken up by Tenkai. "Well geez, nice to meet ya! I would hope we can work together on this." With this mentioned she smiled in a cheerful fashion. Still she knew what he was put for, this wasn't exactly a mission without mistakes or problems arising. Still she was very brightly smiling and willing to take responsibility. Still as the conversation from Tenkai was coming to a close she gave a nod. "Nope no questions here, Thanks again for this opportunity." As she stood up, well rather she seemed to jump up in excitement. Once she got up she had overheard Sans speak up. "Yeah yeah, I'll let you guys have a talk about work. I'll be fine alright, I'm just gonna go train on some things so you'll know where I'm at." She laughed slightly as she started to head out the door, waving and starting to close the door. "Well anyway whenever one of you are done I need either a training partner or a translator. Either of which I don't mind!" A giggle escaped her as she left. Primarily her way of showing she needed help with how to say something. Perhaps that was a bigger problem than anything else it seemed. Perhaps she needed a dictionary to carry around. Still whatever it may be this was just going to keep being a struggle until she learned the language. After all she had only been here for a few months, not even a full year. Sure she was growing exponentially and she caught onto many things quickly. But she herself was troubled in simple things.

{EXIT}

WC: 282
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:43 am

Tenkai nodded lightly to Sayomi as she made her way out. He knew she would succeed in her mission, he could tell that already. Certainly, her more obvious personality traits may seem as though being stern or commanding might not be within her. However, with all of her cheery disposition and hyper enthusiasm one thing shone through in quantity, confidence. Certainly she needed information to fill in the blanks now and again, everyone did when they first came to the Soul Society. It was a whole different world with much different functions then when one was alive. But with every move she had made thus far she had never questioned herself and proceeded at a very successful and accelerated rate.

He was certain that Sansuka was proud of how she had grown in such a short time, perhaps she would even grow to outshine these two old fogies. For now though they would continue to give her the opportunities to grow and watch as she grew brighter and brighter. Tenkai turned his attention back to Sansuka after Sayomi and Tsunkai had left. It was more then obvious that his friend had been looking the accompanying shinigami over. It made sense, he was essentially being trusted with the protection of their entire team if something went wrong. That was the primary function of Tenkai having sent him on the mission at least. Smiling lightly, Tenkai waited until the door to his office had closed before he spoke.

"The concern on your face is rather obvious San. I doubt anything of note will happen on this excursion other then a few hollows being cleansed. Nothing larger then gillians show themselves in the World of the Living, and even they are a rarity. Sending Tsunkai is most likely overkill, but it seemed the best course of action." Standing up slowly from his chair, he moved to the window behind where he was once seated and looked out to the cherry blossoms trees out in the yard. "If something does happen though you and I both know he can handle it. He was trained by me after all; and you must also remember who his mother was. If there was ever anyone more frightening then Old Man Yama it was her."

His face dropped from the light smile it had to a more grim look. The thought of her was always pleasant, but only for a moment before reality set in. Sighing lightly he turned to face Sansuka once more. "Anyway, there are more important things to discuss. I believe you said you had something you wanted to talk about before we left the Senzaikyu?"

WC: 461
Back to top Go down
Sansuka Setsune
Sansuka Setsune

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:00 am

Aloof
Strong
Determined

Sansuka Setsune

380/1,199/7,445

Sansuka listened closely to Tenkai's words. They were true. They hit home rather strongly. He shook his head lightly and pulled a manila folder from his robes. He'd toss it on the table before grabbing another one and holding it tightly in his right hand. "You are right, as usual. However I can't help but shake this odd feeling. Perhaps it's just my own concern from Sayomi. It doesn't help you gave him permission to use Bankai. We both know what kind of damage that means will happen." He stared off at the closed door for several minutes before clearing his throat. He'd nod lightly and speak up once more. "I just put Haley's file on your desk. But, that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. I did some research, Tenkai, and I stumbled on something you might be interested in." Sansuka had said as he walked over to the door and locked it. There, he walked back to the desk and placed the newest folder on the table and pointed to it.

"I know you might dislike this idea at first. Your ties to hollows are well known through out the Gotei. However, you should really see this. I've managed to dig extremely deep into the records at my headquarters. I managed to dig up some old classified information, and I managed to compile what I found. I then went to Division twelve and compiled what information I could dig up from there. Basically, I came up with a way you can utilize that thing inside of you. It acts much like a Zanpaktou, which means, with practice, you can use it's powers." His voice was calm, low almost, and very much stern. He tried to make his claim as unattached as possible. He tried not to give any hints as to his own situation, or the fact that he came up with this on his own out of experience instead of research. He of course, tried to make it convincing as best he could. It'd be up to Tenkai's ability to perceive Sansuka's falsities or not. His eyes would stay focused on the folder as he withdrew his hand and placed them in the opposite sleeves, standing there with out a word more to say.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making an Appearance!   Making an Appearance! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making an Appearance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play Area :: Soul Society :: Seireitei / Court of Pure Souls :: Squad Barracks :: Squad 13 :: Captain Commander's Office-
Jump to: