Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Balancing Of Sorts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Eagle Eye
Reiatsu : 173000
Strength : 200
Stamina : 200
Speed : 220
Reiryoku : 180
Perception : 215
Reiryoku Speed : 200

Balancing Of Sorts Empty
PostSubject: Balancing Of Sorts   Balancing Of Sorts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:52 am

Alrighty, figured this was the best place to post this so yeah. Over the next few days you guys are going to notice a few things changing. Well, not really changing as so much as things being added and tweaked. It is more then clear that shinigami have a wide advantage in terms of material at their disposal. Kubo has just written them as the protagonists of bleach and as such they get the most coverage out of all the races. Closest thing we have to them is the arrancar and they still pale in comparison.

Basically what I am going to be doing is adding in sort of a skill set for all of the other races to utilize in combat as well as providing minor stat boosts to these abilities. For those of you who have looked it has already been done to the shinigami abilities for the last two weeks or so. These abilities are going to have further limitations placed on them as far as learning because they are going to be a lot more useful in combat now. I also just want to state that please, do not abuse them.

Just trying to something interesting for you guys and I don't want to have to take the toys away because you didn't play nice. I also took the liberty to balance out the releases as well as make sure information in multiple places is all corresponding. There was conflicting information all over the place as far as abilities and releases went so hopefully that is cleared up. But as far as the releases go, certain races can get there releases sooner or later then others. With that there is also a gap in the strength of releases to reflect their actual ability.

For example, a human was able to use fullbring, it was fairly powerful but against the bankai of a shinigami it did not stand up. Therefore, you can get your release sooner then a shinigami can get bankai, but it doesnt have as much of a boost as a bankai does. Anything else...., oh, beyond that I may start doing ability stating since I know a few of you are getting antsy and would like your stuff looked at. I am not sure when I will get around to that, as I was kind of trying to stay away from getting too involved, but here I am.

So yeah that is it for now, I say after posting a wall of text lol. Feel free to post here once you see all the amendments and additives I am working on and let me know what you think. I value your opinions and if you do or do not like something I would be very happy to know why and see if I can improve and or fix things that are at fault.
Back to top Go down

Balancing Of Sorts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction to Role Play :: Rp Rules and Ranks-
Jump to: