Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Memories of the past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

Memories of the past Empty
PostSubject: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Jinjako arrived at the place he had set up a long time ago to protect him and whomever was in it.

"Kami, post guards around inside the barrier."

Jinjako put up 4 different barriers to protect it extra. They were at war at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:33 pm

Kami arrived moments after Jinjako. His piercing, icy blue eyes seemed to rob the soul from whatever they fell upon. He wasn't angry, not a freckle of emotion appeared on his face. But in his mind, that is where the tsunami took place. Outwardly he couldn't allow anyone to see him so unsure of his steps. Kami didn't bother checking his surroundings, a bad habit of his indeed. Kami stood beside his uncle and listened to his first orders.
"Setup a perimeter around the barrier. Cover the weakest points and keep it a three hour shift. Keep the men fresh and aware." Kami said no more than that before turning back towards his uncle. He starred deep into his existence pondering what was on his mind. He stayed in such a state till his uncle would either realize or get annoyed enough to speak to him on what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Jinjako watched as his nephews forces surrounds them.

The Captain Commander was dead, one of the longest living Captains is a traitor now. What happened, we just defeated the biggest threat. This was supposed to be a peaceful time. If it wasnt one thing, it was another.

Jinjako looked at kami and motioned for him to walk with him. The boy was in deep thought. The area the walked to was beautiful, cherry blossoms, plum blossoms, elaborate buildings. Jinjako had this place built before the fall of Soul society.

"Kami, what is going through your mind. You seem a bit troubled. I understand that what has happened is new to you and this doesnt deel right. But it is how it is. All we can do is traij, and figure out a plan. But for now, i have something important to talk to you about."
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Jinjako's words soothed kami's thoughts slightly. His voice had a calming effect on him. As he walked along side his uncle he was finally able to soak up his surroundings. He loved Japan, the infrastructure the people and the cherry blossoms, a symbol of hope.
Kami folded his arms in front of his chest and looked at his feet, much like a kid. Family made him feel vulnerable, brought out his true age. He was born in soul society, he was younger than his age made him seem. His family's expectations pushed him far beyond what a kid should be .
"I don't know what I'm expected to do in this situation. Our family taught me loyalty is important, but who am I supposed to be loyal to in this situation. I don't even know what direction to head in. But we can get back to that. I'm listening uncle tell me what's up."
Kami looked at Jinjako with curiosity and anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Jinjako looked at kami.

"Be loyal to the ones that are closest to you. Before we left, I found something, or rather.... Someone..." Jinjako opened a door to a stairwell, it was long, dark and cold. The area seem to be completely frozen. It seemed like 5 minutes they had been walking. They came to a door with a lightning symbol on it. Jinjako placed hand on the door and it glowed and disappeared.

"Be prepared for what you see... This wasnt easy..."

They walked in, and there in the middle of the massive room was what looked like an ice crystal, but something was inside of it..."
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Feeling more at peace with himself Kami nodded his head to his uncles wisedom.
Jinjako seemed to have some secret room he was leading Kami into. The air and aura was oddly familiar. Kami couldn't feel the cold but he instinctively knew that the temperature was lower to those unlike himself. He looked at Jinjako with dismay and confusion. "Jinjako, uncle, what is this? What is the meaning of this ?" Kami took a few steps back, his eyes widened and the icy chill returned to his pupils.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Jinjako watch kamisama closely..

"We found him deep in Sokuoku Hill... His body cannot be touched, so it is unclear weather he is alive or dead. I have tried everything but my inner power to free him. I didnt have control until now. This is why we need to unlock yours, Shigeko is rhe only one that is equal or more powerful than Tenkai."

Jinjako remembered what happened. Everything....
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Kami looked at Jinjako the piercing blue ice he called eyes had a hot fire burning in them. He stared back at the crystal capsule. He stared hard as if trying to melt it with his eyes. Without looking away Kami spoke to Jinjako."Uncle you have to teach me. I'm ready teach me whatever I need to learn so that I can help my father." The room started to get colder and darker as he temporarily lost consciousness of his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 pm

"We shall get to that..." just then he heard the report..

"Kami gather your men, we have to get to alaska and only i can get us there fast enough."

He gathered in the courtyard and waited for the rest of the men
Back to top Go down
Kamisama Shiro

Kamisama Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Kami nodded to his uncle. He looked to his highest ranking officer, the former 3rd seat, and gave a gesture. A few moments later every one formerly part of division two dropped whatever they were doing and came to Kami's side. They were about forty in number, all kneeling on one knee awaiting orders. At the same moment Kami was hearing new of what was happening. He automatically assumed that it was the same news Jinjako received. "Lock and load boys!! We just might get a taste of blood!!"
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Jinjako watch as his forces and his nephews forces gather. In a huge flash of light, he and his forces were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of the past   Memories of the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of the past
Page 1 of 1