Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Rebuilding the Ruined

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haley Kumasa

Haley Kumasa

Rebuilding the Ruined - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:01 am

Haley would examine her hands before saying thank you and walking off. I must pay him back one day.

sc: 2
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:19 pm

"That's a kind offer that I don't think I can refuse," Moriya said with a soft laugh. "Thank you again, Captain Hiroji. You've done us a great favor. I'll have to repay you somehow. So, whatever you need, just let me hear it."

She did not expect him to take responsibility over the Academy. But, Moriya didn't rebuke him for his actions. His deeds were very well appreciated, and she wanted to thank him many more times. Then he had taken the chance to heal her subordinate's wounds, which was also appreciated greatly. 

"Heh, you are quite the comrade," she said, grinning some. "I'm not sure how else I should thank you."

sc: 10
Back to top Go down
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 4:58 am

It was before she could get back to helping her squad with the rest of the construction when a butterfly colored black flew low and towards her hand. Captain Tanakawa gently lifted her index finger as the small creature landed on the very tip of it and gave its wings one more flap before stilling itself. "A message?" she wondered quietly to herself. And, as she had thought, a message from the Captain Commander was presented. Her ears were readily listening as the butterfly relayed the message.

"So, we're to take the place of Squad 11, huh?" she raised a single brow, but the new task sounded quite interesting. It had been a long time since she had gone to the World of the Living. "Well, then I guess I should be off." Moriya let the butterfly fly away and back to where it needed to go before giving Jinjako a bow. She turned her head to where Kenta and Haley, and three other squad members, were and addressed them before they were too far away. "Come on, you guys. Get yourselves ready. We're going to be taking a little trip."

While she wasn't familiar with who the captain of Squad 3 was, she had an idea of where he would be. She had once heard his name at the Captains' meeting when she was tasked with rebuilding the Soul Society. So, that was where she would go with a few of her subordinates. Before going to meet with the captain of the Third Division, Moriya would stop by her barracks to pick up a couple items. They may not have been the most important things, but she still wanted to take them along. Then it was off to the Kamashi Family's manor...

sc: 22
Thread: Exiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Ruined   Rebuilding the Ruined - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding the Ruined
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play Area :: Soul Society :: Seireitei / Court of Pure Souls-
Jump to: