Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Squad 7, Arisen from the rubble.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kali Joran
Global Moderator
Kali Joran

Squad 7, Arisen from the rubble. Empty
PostSubject: Squad 7, Arisen from the rubble.   Squad 7, Arisen from the rubble. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Kali was walking into her barracks, well what was left of them anyway. She had her new Captains robe, and it seemed that her Reiatsu was enough not let the others in the barracks know who she was. No one questioned her.

"I do Apologize for this but we do not have time to waste."

"You twenty, i want you to start rebuilding the barracks, use any resource you need, the supplies are own this...." She held up her hand and a shadow cloud appeared to reveal a huge wagon type carriage holding tons of brick, mortar and other various supplies. "Food and drink will be given when wanted courtesy of my family. Now please get to work."

She then turned around and pointed out another group, "I want you fifteen to go to the academy, another wagon is waiting there as well, it needs to be prepared." Then she sent another 25 shinigami to the rukongai to give relief assistance.

Back to top Go down

Squad 7, Arisen from the rubble.
Page 1 of 1