Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Race balance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ino Miyuraki
Role Play Moderator
Ino Miyuraki

Race balance Empty
PostSubject: Race balance   Race balance Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Hey guys :3 Finally got internet at my hostel seeing as I keep forgetting to take my laptop to my friends to post, and in the middle of a post now. Though I can't think of much to post about due to me being the only active Arrancar/Hollow which is mainly due to this sites inactivity recently and the fact half the people here are Shinigami T.T So if we get new members for a short time could we attempt to turn them away from the Shini side to even out the numbers of the other races? Just a thought to get the other sections of the RP along with HM more active than what they are currently Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Head Roleplay Moderator
Tenkai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Eagle Eye
Reiatsu : 173000
Strength : 200
Stamina : 200
Speed : 220
Reiryoku : 180
Perception : 215
Reiryoku Speed : 200

Race balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race balance   Race balance Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:05 am

I completely agree with this. We've got too many shinigami that are too strong in comparison to the other races. Granted its something hard to avert since its basically the focus race in Bleach and its generally the favorite for the fandom. But, for the purposes of RP and Plot its basically making any kind of plot advancement an impossibility. So getting more hollows/arrancar, or just any people into other races would be a benefit to the RP.
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

Race balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race balance   Race balance Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:32 pm

This I agree with as well
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

Race balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race balance   Race balance Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:06 am

Since we have affiliated with World of Bleach we shall become that site's primary rp site. So everyone get on your toes and prepare to get moving.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Timari Jingai

Timari Jingai

Race balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race balance   Race balance Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:33 pm

*Gets on her toes*
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

Race balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race balance   Race balance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:29 pm

So ready for this!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Race balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race balance   Race balance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: