Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Encounter to change course

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

Encounter to change course Empty
PostSubject: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 am

Uchiro got as far as this large piece of land and all of a sudden his power serge ended out of no where and it became under control once again. He stood there for a while and celebrated that he had finally gained control of his inner demon and the sword in his hand fell apart right after this. With the sword gone he knew that it was time for this to end and to take on the others to end this. Toshiro Orahara and Blakdeath were coming and he knew this for a fact since he sensed their spiritual pressure moving around a lot. "So it's time to end this, fine then i guess there's no other choice but to fight back and end this!" Uchiro turned around as he sensed that man coming towards him he then prepared for the worse of it all.

sc 6
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:35 am

Ren appeared in Australia, feeling like he was being dragged along for the most part. If anything, it was like he was taking charge, he couldn't have that. At least for now he would deal with it as he had nothing to do, but he did need to know what his business was here. "What do you need done here, this better be worth my time." He said, he would not stand for him being blindly pulled around, when he should be the one doing so. He folds his arms and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:41 am

A large gate opened in the sky as the wind was hot and heavy Blakdeath emerged from the gate and stood in mid air to try and complete his mission with the Captain Commander. He was hoping that the Captain Commander wouldn't be too far behind him right now since this mission was urgent. "Looks like i must go solo until he gets here now i gotta find those two and capture them." Blakdeath searched the area until he found the two of them standing below him as he then used shunpo. Appearing behind Uchiro, Blakdeath then raised his zanpakuto at his neck and prepared to give orders to the two of them. "As Uchiro already knows i am Blakdeath the former 12th Kenpachi and Captain of Squad 5. Now come quietly or else there will be blood shed." Blakdeath really didn't want to fight this battle but if it came down to it he would fight.

sc 7
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:55 am

The air was hot and dusty as Toshiro appeared in the sky and looked down at Blakdeath along with Uchiro Kamashi and the rouge shinigami standing with them. Smiling as he was happy to see Uchiro was alright he knew that this had to be finished quickly as he then drew out his zanpakuto. It was time to show what the former Captain Commanders managed to teach him during that one fight they had. He then used shunpo and appeared in front of the rouge shinigami and held his zanpakuto to the man's neck as well. "I am the Captain Commander and Captain of Squad 1, Toshiro Orahara. Come peacefully or this will end badly."

He then waited to see what Uchiro and Blakdeath were going to do at this time and the young rouge in front of him as well since all looked ready to fight. Toshiro just prepared himself for the worst of it all as he let off a little chill from his zanpakuto's ice element off to try and calm the situation. "I know you must hate us young man but please come with us. We can most likely come to an agreement that can benefit us both." Knowing of this man's powers he was wanting to make him a Captain or vice captain, depending on his strength. This man was worth trying to recruit since he had the rare powers of healing that they all lacked, an ability to survive.

sc 10
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 am

Uchiro then felt Blakdeath's blade on his neck and he knew that this was a fight but he really didn't want to fight his fellow comrades here. Right at that moment he felt Toshiro's chill from his zanpakuto and knew that this wasn't going to end well if he did fight right here and now. He then placed his hands up in the air and gave up right then and there since he couldn't fight Toshiro even if he tried. "Sorry sir, but even i can't fight the Captain Commander. So why is it you two are here if you know why i originally came here?" Uchiro wanted to get an answer from those two right away so they could kill those Quincy right away before they escaped. He was really hoping that Blakdeath could control his fighting impulses for the time being at least. Having a former demon he knew what it was like to have a strong blood lust to fight others and kill them without even thinking twice. "You know holding a blade to my neck isnt really needed Blakdeath, do i have to go over the safety rules with you again?" Uchiro just smiled at Blakdeath with a taunting smile on his face trying to tease Blakdeath. It was just too much to resist messing with Blakdeath considering they both held great power and they were basically the same.

sc 10
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:31 am

"I know you must hate us young man but please come with us. We can most likely come to an agreement that can benefit us both." He could feel the chill coming from the man, he heard Uchiro say that even he couldn't fight the captain commander. He was surprised that he was out matched in power despite what he saw when he first met him. Ren returned his attention back to the man, the Commander. Fire slowly began to cover his body starting from his feet, then slowly moved to his head.

"You damn right I hate you, you who did nothing to help." Even as he said that he did not draw his sword, however he did place his hand on the hilt. "So tell me, why I should help you, what can I possibly get out of this, how do I know that I won't be treated just like I was in my past? You're no different than the rest of them." As his rage went up his fire began to grow more. "I want to hear it, what is your business with me? If I don't like what I hear you'll know about right away." He says as he turned his back to him.

SC:10

TSC: 10

Last edited by Shihoin Rensaku on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:40 am

Blakdeath then began to calm down as he noticed Uchiro gave up right away instead of fighting and he was relieved that he didn't have to fight him. Especially since he was so much stronger than him at this time but he wanted to become stronger than Uchiro and possibly get his captain seat back. As he then heard Uchiro give off a smartass comment he then got annoyed and lowered his zanpakuto and punched Uchiro in the head. "Like hell you are going to teach me safety you smartass! Like i need you to tell me how to use my damn sword!" Blakdeath just turned his back in a pissed off manner at how he is underestimated by Uchiro all the time. All it did was annoy him nonstop and piss him off want to cut him open.

sc 6
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:55 am

Toshiro now knew who this man was and felt really bad about the past since he knew who did it to him but he was powerless at the time to help. "So i see it's you Rensaku. It was Mayuri Kurotsuchi that did that to you when i was young. I was only an unseated officer so i couldn't do a thing. And i apologize for being weak back then. However everyone besides me is dead from those days. So please forgive me at least." Toshiro hated having bad blood between fellow shinigami, this was just a disgrace to him. The fact that he was weak back then made him feel bad about letting that happen to Rensaku was a very bad thing. "I will love to make you an offer that can make up for what happened. Become the Squad 4 vice captain and once we seal the deal on things then you can become a Captain. Once we seal a deal i will help you make it even with the people who did that to you. I can form a regai of the man who did it to you and you can kill him anyway you want. How does that sound? Deal?"

Toshiro then looked over at Uchiro and nodded at him with a smile on his face knowing that he was back on their side once again after a short while of being away. "Uchiro your zanpakuto is now finished by Jinjako, please go and get them and meet us at the Vandenreich base." He then looked back at Rensaku with sincere eyes in hopes of helping him to make peace with them and forget the past.

sc 8
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Uchiro Kamashi

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:01 am

Uchiro then bent down grabbing his head from the punch to the head with a tear in his eye he then looked up at Blakdeath and held a fist up too as well. "You asshole! What the hell is wrong with you punching an injured man in the back of the head you moron!" He then turned his eyes to Toshiro who then told him his zanpakuto was now done being rebuilt and then turned back to Rensaku. "Very well then Captain Commander sir, Well boss looks like ill meet back up with you at the Vandenreich base. See ya then." Uchiro then took off into the air and flew into the senkaimon that Blakdeath made and headed back home to get his new and improved zanpakuto.

sc 5
tsc 21
left thread
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:13 am

"So i see it's you Rensaku. It was Mayuri Kurotsuchi that did that to you when i was young. I was only an unseated officer so i couldn't do a thing. And i apologize for being weak back then. However everyone besides me is dead from those days. So please forgive me at least." He looked back whenever he heard the man call his name, it was a surprise that he knew his name. Usually people outside of the shihoin family knew him by his nickname.

"I will love to make you an offer that can make up for what happened. Become the Squad 4 vice captain and once we seal the deal on things then you can become a Captain. Once we seal a deal i will help you make it even with the people who did that to you. I can form a regai of the man who did it to you and you can kill him anyway you want. How does that sound? Deal?" He appeared in front of him, the flames went from his body to his hand, he reach out to shake with him.

"I don't care for squads, nor do I care for being a captain, however if you can beat me then I'll think about it. Don't mind the flames, it won't hurt you, if it works." He said as he looked him in the eyes. "If this is a trick.... IF this is a trick then I won't forget nor will I forgive any of you.. Why do you even want me in squad 4 anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:30 am

Watching Uchiro take off Blakdeath was now bored and didn't want to stay here through the boring talk, so he just started to walk off into the distance. He then stopped and turned to Toshiro and the man he called Rensaku and spoke to them both before taking off. "I'm going to go on ahead and you guys can just meet me there. By the way Rensaku, trust Toshiro on what he says. I give you my word on that as a Captain. More or less a simple man. Now i shall take my leave so the two of you can talk." Blakdeath then took his leave and headed to the Vandenreich base to kill him some Quincy to put more heads on his mantle.

sc 4
left thread
Back to top Go down
Jinjako
Admin & Twitter n Tumblr Moderator
Jinjako

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:37 am

A Bolt of lightning crashed in the middle of the 3, it came to rest floating in the middle surrounded by a swirl of wind and fire. Indication that the 2 captains had arrived and are waiting on the others at the base.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:38 am

Toshiro watched Blakdeath leave the area and then he turned his attentions back to Rensaku with his full honesty about the situation. "Your healing powers are unrivaled by many different races, which is why we need you to side with us. In exchange we will give you full medical abilities to expand your own powers to become the best healer in history which will make you invincible no matter who you are fighting." He then looked at his zanpakuto and let up on his ice ability and placed it down at his side. He didn't want to harm Rensaku at all since Mayuri did that already to a very strong person that he was. All Toshiro wanted was to make up for what happened and end all bad blood once and for all no matter what it costed.

sc 5
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:46 am

"Your healing powers are unrivaled by many different races, which is why we need you to side with us. In exchange we will give you full medical abilities to expand your own powers to become the best healer in history which will make you invincible no matter who you are fighting." That angered him, he knew something was off, he just wanted to use him was all.

I see, you have no interest in me what so ever, you just want to use me is all. If that's what you're looking for then you're wasting your time. My powers only work with those that have a pact with me, like Uchiro does, that's the only way I was able to heal him. Outside of that, anyone who gets injured is out of luck. He lowered his hands, now even more adamant about trusting him, he should have known that this was only meant to benefit them. The he saw it, it was either he surrendered and save his own life or refuse and be killed where he was. "It looks like I don't have a choice in the matter anyway so." He raises his hand as an act of surrendering. I guess I have no choice but to surrender.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:54 am

Toshiro was hurt that he thought it was one sided but he reassured him that it wasn't. "Trust me, on down the line it will be more in your favor than just ours." Toshiro then noticed that Jinjako and Uchiro had returned to fight and Blakdeath was almost there. He smiled then pointed in the direction of the Vandenreich base where the others are to show Rensaku where to go. "Head for the base, I shall be there right behind you guys. I need to build up my ice to go in there to wipe them out in one giant attack. Now head there. The others are waiting." Toshiro then turned and began to gather all of the water in the atmosphere into his zanpakuto to launch the attack.

sc 5
head on out ren Wink ill see you there tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Rensaku
Role Play Moderator
Shihoin Rensaku

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:08 am

"Trust me, on down the line it will be more in your favor than just ours." He did not and most likely would not trust him, he couldn't with all of this happening so quickly after the everything that took place. It would be awhile before he would trusted him. "Captain's word my *ss." He mumbled. "Head for the base, I shall be there right behind you guys. I need to build up my ice to go in there to wipe them out in one giant attack. Now head there. The others are waiting." He lowered his hands, the fire that was once there had died down. As he turned his back and began to levitate away he spoke one last time. I still honestly do not think that I could ever trust you shini, not after what happened. Anyway I should get going, bye. We'll see if this works more in my favor. He shunpos from the area to attend to a more pressing matter. He would have to deal with this before he would go any further, he didn't understand how this was going to help him in anyway possible.

SC:8

Left thread
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:33 am

Reappearing in the area of the Captain commander, Blakdeath stayed off to the side to try and stay out of the way. Sheathing his sword he knew that there was nothing he could do at this point. Sitting down in mid air he then waited for Toshiro to finish doing his thing here. "Head Captain, we pretty much left the entire ordeal to Uchiro and Jinjako. Not to mention that new kid who is with them. Are you sure we can trust him?" Closing his eyes Blakdeath began to search for the Spiritual pressure of the three man team in hell. Able to sense all three of them he opened his eyes and stood up quickly as he then noticed that there were humans in the area. Looking around he saw a boat below with men on there fishing for their dinners for that night. Right after finding them Blakdeath looked at Toshiro and nodded at him as he then used Shunpo and went down to the humans on the boat. Appearing on the boat he then placed his hands on the heads of the humans which caused them to pass out instantly. Their fishing poles fell into the ocean as they dropped them from falling asleep due to Blakdeath's spiritual pressure.

Looking back up at Toshiro he nodded once more but out of the corner of his left eye he then saw a blue light being charged then fired at him. Drawing out his zanpakuto Blakdeath deflected the light away from himself and used shunpo'ed away from the attacker and reappeared in the sky away from the boat. "Who the hell are you?! Come out and fight like a man or woman, whatever the hell you are!!" Then out of the blue a man covered in a cloak appeared with a bow in his hand and Blakdeath knew this was bad news. The man removed his hood and revealed a Quincy outfit proving to Blakdeath that he was right about what was going on. "It seems like your three friends fell for our trap. Our grand leader isn't there anymore! He's in Soul Society!" Blakdeath then got a panicked look on his face as he then began to turn for the area toward Hell. Right as he turned the Quincy then sent out a spray of arrows at Blakdeath as he began to make his move. Holding his zanpakuto out in front of him then lifting it in the air he then took a deep breath as he then began to speak. "I shall go save my allies from Hell and destroy your leader once and for all! Blast them, Haruzuki!"

The zanpakuto then glowed for a short while but then returned to normal as Blakdeath's spiritual pressure began to rise to even higher levels that would crush humans with just a drop of it. Moving forward he then used Shunpo and appeared in front of the Quincy and slashed at him forcing the Quincy to leave the boat and head out into the water. Once the Quincy left the boat he then jumped off the boat and kicked the boat into the distance. "Isn't that sweet, you actually care about those humans. Shows even a Kenpachi is compassionate." Looking at the Quincy with a look of death he then charged at the man without using his shunpo and lifted his sword into the air. Once he got close he then swung his zanpakuto down at the Quincy's shoulder. Blood then began to splatter everywhere as the Quincy backed away and held his arm as it was almost completely severed from his body. "You are nothing but a failure. You only managed to attack me once, I shall end this then go save my allies." Disappearing with his Shunpo, Blakdeath then reappeared in front of the Quincy and lifted his zanpakuto. Lifting it high enough he then stabbed it clean through the Quincy's throat, impaling him on his sword leaving him there to bleed out and die a painful death.

sc 30
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Orahara

Toshiro Orahara

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 am

Knowing Blakdeath was still near he looked over at him then proceeded to close his eyes again and build his power up some more for the upcoming battle. Hearing a loud boom Toshiro opened his eyes and looked down to see Blakdeath jumping around on the water's surface with a Quincy attacking him. "These Quincy just don't quit. I guess I need to finish this quickly before it gets out of hand." Taking a step forward he drew out his zanpakuto but then sensed a small spiritual pressure behind him as he turned he saw an elderly Quincy standing there. Turning around he then faced the Unknown Quincy with a questionable look on his face.

"I bet you are questioning who I am. Quite polite of you to not demand my name before announcing yours. However since I'm the attacker I shall go first, I am Sternritter H Gren. It is a pleasure." Toshiro had no time to waste here as he sensed that an enemy broke into the Soul Society. Turning quickly to the Sternritter Toshiro raised his zanpakuto as ice and water then formed around it rather quickly. "I do not have time for you right now, you shall perish right here on this spot!" Launching his full power of ice at the Quincy it froze the being solid as Toshiro then proceeded to cut the Quincy in half as he then turned to Blakdeath.

"Blakdeath, we are heading back to the Soul Society now! Someone has invaded once again and we must kill them right away!" Opening the Senkaimon, Toshiro charged through as quickly as he could to silence the enemy of the Soul Society once and for all.

sc 12
left thread
Back to top Go down
Blakdeath
Global Moderator
Blakdeath

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:59 am

Pushing the Sternritter off his zanpakuto Blakdeath resealed it back into its sealed state and looked up at Toshiro to make sure he was doing alright. Looking on in his shock a Sternritter appeared before Toshiro and trying to move quickly he drew out his sword to try and protect Toshiro. However before the battle even started it ended with Toshiro freezing the man in a thick sheet of ice within a matter of seconds. "Toshiro really is strong for looking so young. I guess this is why he has served Squad 1 for all these years." Placing his sword back in its sheath Blakdeath then heard Toshiro give the order to return to the Soul Society to fight the Quincy. Observing the Quincy Toshiro froze fall into the Ocean, Blakdeath then spat out a ball of spit and jumped up into the air. Watching Toshiro go through the portal Blakdeath did the same almost right away leaving the world of the living behind. The time to fight for the Soul Society has begun once more but this time it was to fight for the end of it all.

sc 8
left thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter to change course   Encounter to change course Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter to change course
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Play Area :: World :: Oceania :: Australia-
Jump to: