Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVisit us on Facebook and give us a like!!Come Follow us on TwitterPlug.dj ChannelCome follow us on Tumblr
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!

Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenta Nejigama

Kenta Nejigama

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:33 am

I love this rp more than you know. I want to be here as it grows into something even greater, but I am kind of peved at ; one feature the sentence count. It's kind of annoying (no offense) ,I think that we should use a word count instead Sad please don't chew my head off ; I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.and if no could you atleast give us a tool to count the sentences.
Back to top Go down
Uchiro Kamashi
Admin & Facebook Moderator
Uchiro Kamashi

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:34 pm

We are creating a tool to count sentences actually :3
Back to top Go down
https://bleachburningworlds.rpg-board.net
Moriya Tanakawa

Moriya Tanakawa

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 8:52 pm

As a temporary counter for sentences, I found a site that will do just that.

https://wordcounter.net/

Yeah, it's called "word" counter because it counts words. But, if you look off to the side and notice all of the numbers, you'll see that it will count the amount of sentences you have done, too. There is an option to change the settings to count sentences only to make it easier for you.

How to do that:

-Go down to where it says "Options"
      -Next, switch off, or on, all the things you want to be included and excluded.

And there you go! Oh, you can also set a goal that you want to reach. Right now, I put up a goal for 600 sentences to be done. So every time I type up more sentences, it keeps track and tells me how much closer I am to reaching that goal.

Hope you find this helpful!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1